3 months post Sustain Alpha andToco 8 log.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
3 months post Sustain Alpha and Toco 8 log.

I'm 43 years old, been lifting for over 20 years. In those years there is a mixture of bodybuilding, then leaning out to get back into Motocross and then a 5 year run with MMA training. Anyway now that I'm 43 my testosterone is low, as a matter of fact as of 2 years ago it was measured at 380. My doc tells me that this is normal (kinda what I expected from a doctor), and I disagreed and when I asked for injections,( I won't take steroids unless prescribed)of course she refused. So then my quest for testosterone began. I have taken USP labs which has decent products, but I didn't get the pop I needed. I then tried various testosterone boosters from other companies...still not feeling it. Now nearly 2 years later I decided to give Sustain Alpha a try. I bought the cream and it didn't work nearly as good as their liquid form, and the reason for that is simple, I sweat a lot (Contractor)and it washes off. That product is better suited for anyone in a climate controlled environment. I did feel something on days I didn't sweat, so I was a bit convinced. Since switching over to the liquid form my life has changed!! I feel the boost and that aggression to hit the weights again, I haven't felt that in years!! The sperm volume is back! my outgoing nature is back...wow you really don't know how Test is missed until its gone and we tend to take life as this is the way it is....Eff that. I got bigger and I anti aged a bit. TOCO 8 has restored a good 30% of my hair. It made what I have much thicker, but the hairs lost for more than 10 years will never come back and that's just a fact. But between the hair volume increase and the much needed testosterone I feel effin amazing. I just hope PP doesn't ever change what their making, this was a life saver.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is so awesome to hear. I'm glad that you got exactly what you needed from Sustain Alpha and Toco-8.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Its rare to get stuff that you actually see & feel working, aside from steroids which I don't want.

This is so awesome to hear. I'm glad that you got exactly what you needed from Sustain Alpha and Toco-8.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Toco 8 is a very underrated supp.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review! I love my toco 8

Torq

Torq

Awards
What's the dosage for the toco-8 and endoamp max do you guys know? I'm currently running the AH but don't know how to come off it.

Thanks

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
The dosage is on the bottles they come in, each one comes with a plastic scooper. The endoamp its once a day and the TOCO 8 is once or twice. I do TOCO twice a day.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review!