Androseries future

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So it appears that there is a massive sale due to the Androseries being replaced with a new version.

Why is there a new version coming out?
What benefits/cons for the new stuff?

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new lineup is coming because the lineup is evolving. More information will be released once we're closer to release.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess what my point was is this supposed to be better or is it about bans/pressure

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's an improvement and is not due to potential bans.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP's just staying ahead of the game that's all. :thumbsup:

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good to me. PP Turinabol Lv was my first ever cycle and I really like the company. haven't tried the androseries yet, guess i'll wait and see what's ahead

420Lifter

420Lifter

Awards
Personally I think they are staying ahead of the clones..... Maybe this time we can get them all separate and actually have a test precursor.

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
UP the dose of 4-DHEA in the AM to address lethargy, that's my suggestion.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So the new stuff is coming out in Oct/Nov, instead of the reported 2012 release date? Good to know :thumbsup:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is good to know. :D

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
That would also up the dose of 1-DHEA as well, though.
Why couldn't the ratio be adjusted like 60/40 or whatever ratio seems to work, with the larger amount being the 4-DHEA?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to what Eric comes up with. I'm honestly so sick of the over hyped crap in the supplement industry. I have started making all of my own pre/post work out drinks. PP is the only company I really trust. MAP is one of the most underrated supplements.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to what Eric comes up with. I'm honestly so sick of the over hyped crap in the supplement industry. I have started making all of my own pre/post work out drinks. PP is the only company I really trust. MAP is one of the most underrated supplements.
I have yet I try sustain alpha and endoamp but I love toco8 and androhard.
I think I got my milk allergy better. My gut was destroyed from too much allergen intake but now I've got that under control so my next order from pp will include some MAP :)

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I have yet I try sustain alpha and endoamp but I love toco8 and androhard.
I think I got my milk allergy better. My gut was destroyed from too much allergen intake but now I've got that under control so my next order from pp will include some MAP :)
You will definitely enjoy MAP. I'm pretty sensitive to dairy products and whey shakes, So MAP is the only "protein shake" that I take in. I rather get my protein from food but I mix MAP with my pre and post work out drinks when I have the money.