Creatine and Androhard

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Creatine and Androhard

From everything I've read thus far on the different threads, Creatine should be used (saved) during the PCT. I have about 3 weeks before I begin a basic AH cycle for 4-5 weeks. If I had to guess Im around 20% body fat. Im currently 220lbs looking to get to a hard 200lbs solid. I suspect it will probably take a couple of cycles of AH and/or AH/AL for me to achieve my goals. I recently took a couple of months off since around mid June. So the plan is to use the next 3 weeks (Ive been back in the gym 10 days already) to get back to where I was (208lbs-212lbs) in June, then see how my body reacts to a solo run of AH. Unfortunately, Im at the mercy of a military dining facility, so eating "absolutely" clean all the time is hit and miss. I intend on using the following supps:

AH: (as suggested) 3 pills am, 3 pills pm, 6-8 hours apart - 4-5 weeks
    Prework: (No Stims) Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey: One serving
    Post Workout: Monster Mass (1 serving)
    (possibly) MRI's Creatine and NO2

Support Supps:
    Optimum Nutrition Multi (Opti-men)
    Omega 3-6-9
    Cycle assist
    Celery Seed Extract (Natural Factors)
    Glucosomine/Chondrotrin Sulfate

PCT: 4-5 weeks
    TRS + TCF-1
    Cycle Assist

As you can see its nothing fancy. I havent touched a Prohormone since the late 90's. Ive had issues w/ my BP and recently have finally been able to get it under control (130/85). My goal there is to get it to around 125/80. Im a military contractor, and head home on vacation in November. My PCT will end a few days before I fly home. After I get back from vacation I'll have 5 months til my next vacation, and if all goes well I will probably have time to do a AM/AH cycle followed by a AH/AL cycle. I will probably log it all on here during that time. Anyway, anyone willing to chime in is more than welcome.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I noticed a drop in blood pressure while taking Androhard version1, so hopefully you notice that during your run. Also Androhard we'll work better when you get around 15% bf, but if you want to get within striking distance of it with the help of Androhard, that'd be fine imo. Also consider running Androhard longer than 5 weeks. It's mildly suppressive and some are using it up to 16 weeks, mostly to get rid of gyno. But for your situation I think you could definatly benefit to run it longer than 5 weeks. Maybe 8 or 10 weeks??
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Awesome info thanks. In reference to PCT, do you suggest an equal amount of time on PCT as your Cycle? If so, I might wait til early December to get everything started. I only have 11 weeks from today (28 Aug) before I head home on vacation....I guess I could get my self in pretty good shape, go home for 2 weeks, hit the gym while Im home, then come back and get started. My only concern there is that I'll probably consume some alcohol while Im home. I guess if I keep it moderate my liver should be okay by the time I get back. What do you think?

BTW - (with the 2 for 1 sale at PP) I bought a $hit load of AH/AL (4/2) and I have (2) boxes of AM coming, lol!! To include plenty of PCT products to boot!! So I hope all the hype is worth it!!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

have you seen the logs???? Andro Series are legit

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM