Gel Caps - Pop and swallow?

VeeSix

Awards
This will sound pretty pathetic on a supplement forum, but I have difficulty swallowing larger pills... such as similar ones to the gel caps of the Andro series; will it matter if I pop 'em and drink the liquid with some water?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I would just try to suck it up and swallow the pills.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Official word is yes it will be safe to take this way but the taste will not be pleasant.

VeeSix

Awards
Thanks for looking into this rulk - I haven't yet started the 'Lean cycle. So it will be safe, but will it destroy the contents through digestion?

Bowhunter - perhaps this isn't psychological, but physiological ?

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Veesix- good question man. If you go that route could you let me know if gain any other information about it or if you still experience positive/negative sides or any at all. I don't have a problem with pills but this is great to know if someone askes down the road. Learn teach lead.

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Veesix this is a good question please post if you find anything else about the subject, and if you months route how it was whether or not you still gained. Learn teach lead.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
That could be but when I was little I remember my sister had a terrible time swallowing small tylenol pills. With practice and not thinking about it she was eventually able to.

I suppose that your gag reflex might be really bad but i think you could overcome it with practice.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for looking into this rulk - I haven't yet started the 'Lean cycle. So it will be safe, but will it destroy the contents through digestion?

It should be totaly fine.

That could be but when I was little I remember my sister had a terrible time swallowing small tylenol pills. With practice and not thinking about it she was eventually able to.

I suppose that your gag reflex might be really bad but i think you could overcome it with practice.
I was the exact same way when I was a kid, but when starting to dabble in supplements I had to learn to deal with it whatever way I could. I remember MRI's NO2 big, sharp, tablets that were a bitch to get down and gagged a few times. I finally just started downing them one at a time and problem solved.