AndroHard

Foolishman

Foolishman

Awards
Okay guys, not going arround the bushes, i've read a logs but it didn't exactly answer my question which is "Does Androhard reduce chest fat?"
I would love to know since this would be take it over the top and i would buy it.

Thx in advance

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you cant spot fat. diet will determine fat loss. if you have more fat in a certain area, you will see that area become more lean easily because it has the most fat.

that being said, AH or AL will help in the aid of fat loss, and if you have a lot of fat in your chest, you will see that amount decrease the most.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since it decreases estrogen then yes it does help with estrogenic fat deposits i.e. chest fat

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am actually using it to harden up in my chest and abdomen area (where I seem to be holding some fat). Order comes Friday, im psyched.

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
(First time poster, long time reader)

I'm just going to post on this thread rather than make a new one. So I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I have never really tried anything other than all natural supplements (creatine, protein, ect) but I just had shoulder surgery about 4 weeks ago and I've already lost about 15 lbs (prob due to the fact that I was waking up every morning throwing up and sometimes didn't eat for days) Right now obv I'm working on rehab and am a long way from getting back in the gym. I played college football at a high level and set pound for pound records for my university. At 169 pounds I maxed out on bench at 390 lbs, 650 lb squat and 295 lb power clean but now...I'm just a shell of my former self. Long story short I'm interested in androhard, I was wondering what you feel the cycle time should be? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? Also what about PCT, I am thinking about stacking nolva with 20/20/10/10 for one but is there anything else I should be looking at? I'm not looking to lift those kinds of weights anymore but I am looking to get back that body that pulled all the @$$ during my playing days (seems like girls just fell on your dick in college didn't they?!) Anyway I'm just trying to get my game plan together for the day they release me so I can get back after it. Thanks.

p.s

I'm about 173 now with around 6-8 percent body fat.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(First time poster, long time reader)

I'm just going to post on this thread rather than make a new one. So I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I have never really tried anything other than all natural supplements (creatine, protein, ect) but I just had shoulder surgery about 4 weeks ago and I've already lost about 15 lbs (prob due to the fact that I was waking up every morning throwing up and sometimes didn't eat for days) Right now obv I'm working on rehab and am a long way from getting back in the gym. I played college football at a high level and set pound for pound records for my university. At 169 pounds I maxed out on bench at 390 lbs, 650 lb squat and 295 lb power clean but now...I'm just a shell of my former self. Long story short I'm interested in androhard, I was wondering what you feel the cycle time should be? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? Also what about PCT, I am thinking about stacking nolva with 20/20/10/10 for one but is there anything else I should be looking at? I'm not looking to lift those kinds of weights anymore but I am looking to get back that body that pulled all the @$$ during my playing days (seems like girls just fell on your dick in college didn't they?!) Anyway I'm just trying to get my game plan together for the day they release me so I can get back after it. Thanks.

p.s

I'm about 173 now with around 6-8 percent body fat.
Honestly, my first advice would be to hold off on hormonal products for a bit longer (not the answer you expected from a guy selling hormonal products, right?)

With that said, when you are ready to go to hormonal products, you might be more interested in utilizing AndroMass. You are pretty lean, and although AndroHard will give you strength and some "Hardening", AndroMass will help you put on some size while increasing strength, bulking seems most effective to someone of your bf%.

S.W.A.T_24

Awards
how long should I hold off? Just curious.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you lost 15 from surgery, my money is on that you can gain that 15 back in 2-3 weeks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you lost 15 from surgery, my money is on that you can gain that 15 back in 2-3 weeks
Yeah there is no definite time I can give you, but reaining as much as you can naturally will make the hromonal cycle feel that much more effective.

Foolishman

Foolishman

Awards
Before ordering the product, i would wanna know this, as i read
"heretostudy" you tried this? did it work? because i have littereally tried alot of **** to fix the fat depots on the chest and well around the belly but my first prior is chest so you would deffo say this would help?

While i have your attention would it work for my belly? or should i cook itup with a Andro lean on the side and go 4 weeks hardcore with androhard and lean? or to it over 8 weeks?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you developed "fat deposits" from PHs or steroids, its probably not fat deposits....you may have gyno

Foolishman

Foolishman

Awards
Well i've never really tried anything besides norm sups such as fat burner etc.

I used to be double my size(almost) with fat only, so im assuming my fat deposits are left ofters from then or rather gyno from back then, and my primory target would be to get rid of that with the help of Andrehard with a mix with Andrelean.

Foolishman

Foolishman

Awards
Well i've never really tried anything besides norm sups such as fat burner etc.

I used to be double my size(almost) with fat only, so im assuming my fat deposits are left ofters from then or rather gyno from back then, and my primory target would be to get rid of that with the help of Andrehard with a mix with Andrelean.