formestane lv and androhard

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I know these are not commonly stacked for the reason of one reducing natural dht and the other raising it. But If androhard is alread 5a reduced pro dht wont it not matter, the form may reduce my natural dht but the non natural should be plenty right?

The goal for this would be to find a incredibly dry cycle which keeps strength I really like formestane, so can it be done or is it a no no/waiste of each compound

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think your own to something. The stack should give you exactly what your looking for. You are right in the assumption that AH is already 5a reduced so you shouldn't cross hairs with taking them together. Conversion to dht from ah is dependent upon the 17 and 3 hsbd enzymes, not 5a. I know PP supports the use of saw palmetto on cycles of ah, so if anything that should tell you that you are good to go.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a hell of a cut stack and I still have 3 bottle of Form LV left.

Hmmm.....

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
form lv is real cheap on sports nutrtion online now

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only issue I would feel might be an issue is too much estrogen suppression, but it could be a good cycle.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only issue I would feel might be an issue is too much estrogen suppression, but it could be a good cycle.
It depends on what doses he is thinking of. Moderate of each should be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15