My first cycle, does this sound right. how about the PCT?

G

gvision

Awards
I weight 146 pounds, 9% bf at 5'7 tall

would like to be roughly 155 pounds @ 8% BF

6 weeks of Andromass + Andro Hard

4 pills of each per day

as for PCT

im going with the a standard 4 week cycle of toremifene

Is just toremifene sufficient as my sole PCT?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Holy **** at your stats, WTF. Bro, your PCT is fine, but damnnnnnn, are you sure you've tried your hardest naturally? 146 pounds? How old are you bro?

G

gvision

Awards
Holy **** at your stats, WTF. Bro, your PCT is fine, but damnnnnnn, are you sure you've tried your hardest naturally? 146 pounds? How old are you bro?
I've attached a blurry image to give you an idea of my physique. I guess i could work on it a bit longer naturally but been pushing pretty hard for 7 months

I'm 25 years old. What would be wrong with supplementing andromass at this stage?

bbb.jpg

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Nothing would be wrong supplementing AndroMASS at your stage. You know it requires PCT though right?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Keep going natty for a while man, there is no need for PH at your current stage

S

Swollrus

Awards
Keep going natty for a while man, there is no need for PH at your current stage
I agree. You could easily add another 10 lbs without having to resort to PH/AAS. I'm only an inch taller than you and I'm at 165 lbs at 8% BF. And I've been on a strict low carb diet all summer and I've never used PH/AAS. I would suggest you first try natural test boosters and maybe get yourself a weight gainer and go on a heavy lifting program, then see where you are in about 8 weeks.