andromass cycle help.

adp1723

Awards
Hey i'm wanting to run a cycle of andromass with the TRS as PCT, however I am in the military and got to do a week of training in the field every 6 weeks. During this time I obviously will not be able to lift weights/really work out. So my question is would it be better to do a 4 week cycle of andromass with 2 weeks of PCT, then go to the field where I would be able to take my PCT but would not be able to workout....or would it be better to do a 6 week cycle of andromass where I am in the field for the last week (continuing to take andromass) but without working out, and do my PCT as soon as I get back?

Is there a PCT out there that I would only have to run for 2 weeks if i only did a 4 week cycle?

Also, I would really appreciate if any PP reps could pm me some discount codes!

Thanks!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hey i'm wanting to run a cycle of andromass with the TRS as PCT, however I am in the military and got to do a week of training in the field every 6 weeks. During this time I obviously will not be able to lift weights/really work out. So my question is would it be better to do a 4 week cycle of andromass with 2 weeks of PCT, then go to the field where I would be able to take my PCT but would not be able to workout....or would it be better to do a 6 week cycle of andromass where I am in the field for the last week (continuing to take andromass) but without working out, and do my PCT as soon as I get back?

Is there a PCT out there that I would only have to run for 2 weeks if i only did a 4 week cycle?

Also, I would really appreciate if any PP reps could pm me some discount codes!

Thanks!
First off, congrats for being in the military! Always much support for the soldiers!

It's a shotty situation, as much of the PCT scenario requires modifications in diet and training. These are and have been as big or bigger factors than the chemical aspect of PCT. I would assume that without resistance training during PCT, your body would not retain as much size as you would favor to keep after your cycle. Better put, you won't keep as much as you could have kept, have you incorporated a strong regimen of resistance training into the PCT. Hopefully that helps?