PCT for andromass Tren Xtreme

  1. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PCT for andromass Tren Xtreme


    I have a long time before cycle but I like to plan out months in advance, I plan on running a 5-6 week andromass cycle with a little tren xtreme I have. I have never ran tren and am a little more worried so i want to plan as best as possible. i will be running tren at a low dose of 30/60/60/60 ( most run tren 90mg 4 weeks) My question is this, which is better for my SERM Torem or Clomid. Also what kind of AI should I add? I will also be using TCF-1. How good is Torem for estro control including preventing prolactin issues.

  2. Senior Member
    TheMeatus101's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,229
    Rep Power
    7269
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Like i said before brother, use Torem for your PCT. As for the AI, invest in some Letro, bust save that for PCT (only if you have gyno, like lactating, lumps, the whole deal.)

    So just use the Letro in PCT if you indeed have Gyno (but go ahead and purchase it just in case). If you take Letro during cycle it will render all gains you could have got.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,256
    Rep Power
    963221
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tor, while a little bit more pricey, is worth the it's weight and is my suggestion. You may notice some blood-glucose issues, but the HPTA recovery is much better.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    can you explain blood glucose issues? What are they and how would I know I had any and whats the harm. Also How good is TOREM at combating estrogen? as good as nolva?
  5. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3097
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    43.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I have a long time before cycle but I like to plan out months in advance, I plan on running a 5-6 week andromass cycle with a little tren xtreme I have. I have never ran tren and am a little more worried so i want to plan as best as possible. i will be running tren at a low dose of 30/60/60/60 ( most run tren 90mg 4 weeks) My question is this, which is better for my SERM Torem or Clomid. Also what kind of AI should I add? I will also be using TCF-1. How good is Torem for estro control including preventing prolactin issues.
    Daaaamn that sounds like a fun cycle!
    Wouldn't formestane work almost as well as Letro? Only saying since its dirt cheap right now.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,256
    Rep Power
    963221
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    39.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    can you explain blood glucose issues? What are they and how would I know I had any and whats the harm. Also How good is TOREM at combating estrogen? as good as nolva?
    You might start to randomly feel sluggish and dizzy aka a blood-sugar crash. Quick solution: fruit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Daaaamn that sounds like a fun cycle!
    Wouldn't formestane work almost as well as Letro? Only saying since its dirt cheap right now.
    Letro is really cheap if you know where to look.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3097
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    43.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Tor, while a little bit more pricey, is worth the it's weight and is my suggestion. You may notice some blood-glucose issues, but the HPTA recovery is much better.
    Would 4 weeks of Torem be enough for something this big?
  8. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1513
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.02%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    id be doing torem 120/90/60/60/30 btw jessep where you been man, whats up?
  9. Senior Member
    Jessep76's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,269
    Rep Power
    3097
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    43.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    id be doing torem 120/90/60/60/30 btw jessep where you been man, whats up?
    haha whats up my man. I'm half way through a small thing of my own Let me know if and when you log your cycle bro.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren Xtreme/Mass Xtreme Cycle
    By Gogreek in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 01:50 AM
  2. Replies: 698
    Last Post: 04-01-2009, 02:33 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
  4. Xtreme Tren & Xtreme Mass stack
    By boggs67ss in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:55 PM
  5. MASS Xtreme/Tren Xtreme Stack, Any advice/info?
    By lethaltricks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in