PCT for andromass Tren Xtreme

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I have a long time before cycle but I like to plan out months in advance, I plan on running a 5-6 week andromass cycle with a little tren xtreme I have. I have never ran tren and am a little more worried so i want to plan as best as possible. i will be running tren at a low dose of 30/60/60/60 ( most run tren 90mg 4 weeks) My question is this, which is better for my SERM Torem or Clomid. Also what kind of AI should I add? I will also be using TCF-1. How good is Torem for estro control including preventing prolactin issues.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Like i said before brother, use Torem for your PCT. As for the AI, invest in some Letro, bust save that for PCT (only if you have gyno, like lactating, lumps, the whole deal.)

So just use the Letro in PCT if you indeed have Gyno (but go ahead and purchase it just in case). If you take Letro during cycle it will render all gains you could have got.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tor, while a little bit more pricey, is worth the it's weight and is my suggestion. You may notice some blood-glucose issues, but the HPTA recovery is much better.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
can you explain blood glucose issues? What are they and how would I know I had any and whats the harm. Also How good is TOREM at combating estrogen? as good as nolva?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I have a long time before cycle but I like to plan out months in advance, I plan on running a 5-6 week andromass cycle with a little tren xtreme I have. I have never ran tren and am a little more worried so i want to plan as best as possible. i will be running tren at a low dose of 30/60/60/60 ( most run tren 90mg 4 weeks) My question is this, which is better for my SERM Torem or Clomid. Also what kind of AI should I add? I will also be using TCF-1. How good is Torem for estro control including preventing prolactin issues.
Daaaamn that sounds like a fun cycle!
Wouldn't formestane work almost as well as Letro? Only saying since its dirt cheap right now.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can you explain blood glucose issues? What are they and how would I know I had any and whats the harm. Also How good is TOREM at combating estrogen? as good as nolva?
You might start to randomly feel sluggish and dizzy aka a blood-sugar crash. Quick solution: fruit

Daaaamn that sounds like a fun cycle!
Wouldn't formestane work almost as well as Letro? Only saying since its dirt cheap right now.
Letro is really cheap if you know where to look.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Tor, while a little bit more pricey, is worth the it's weight and is my suggestion. You may notice some blood-glucose issues, but the HPTA recovery is much better.
Would 4 weeks of Torem be enough for something this big?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
id be doing torem 120/90/60/60/30 btw jessep where you been man, whats up?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
id be doing torem 120/90/60/60/30 btw jessep where you been man, whats up?
haha whats up my man. I'm half way through a small thing of my own;) Let me know if and when you log your cycle bro.