Sanman's 4 Week AndroHard/AndroLean Stack MINI LOG

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
OK guys, I'm super busy lately with work and insane workouts (lol) so I apologize in advance if I dont update this all the time, but I'll try to when I get a chance. I'm calling it a "mini log".

HISTORY: I am 28 years old and have been lifting pretty seriously for about 10 years now. I started out at 137 pounds at age 18 and in the first year I was able to gain 19 pounds of muscle with just lifting and protein and creatine. After that I have had a much tougher time adding muscle mass. I've been hovering around the 165 lb mark for the last few years and reached 173 at my highest. I've tried a lot of products over the years with mixed success. I've tried both hormonal products and natural testosterone boosters among other various products in the past. I lift very hard and very heavy (at least I think so) for my size, but like I said I still struggle to gain mass. For the month before this I was trying to BULK with a higher calorie diet and a supplement called EBOL (adaptogen/plant sterol non-hormonal). I gained 4 or 5 pounds, but lost most of it once I came back down to a regular maintenance calorie intake.

For this month I have adjusted my diet to about 82.5g Carbs, 82.5g Fat, and about 300g Protein per day from as clean of sources as I can. I take several protein shakes throughout the day to meet my calorie macro goals.

DOSAGE PLAN:
- 3 ANDROHARD and 3 ANDROLEAN at 9:00 with Breakfast daily

- 3 ANDROHARD and 3 ANDROLEAN at 4:30 with my Afternoon meal

- PCT = PP Testosterone Recovery Stack & TCF-1 (dosed as instructed on the packages)

Other Supplements I'll be taking:
- Finaflex N.O. Ignite Or MRI Black Powder PreWorkout daily
- Myofusion Protein (Banana and Chocolate -- Best protein ever)
- Cytosport Complete Cassein Protein (before bed most nights)
- ON OptiMen Multivitamins

Workout Plan:
I will be trying a modified version of the workout included with AndroHard. I have changed it from 3 lifting days to 4 days and have thrown in a few different lifts and ideas from past workouts I've done. 6 days per week cardio or HIIT of some kind. I'll do abs about 5 days a week, at least one of those days will be P90X Ab Ripper X (I really like how hard I push myself on it, versus the gym where I tend to take breaks when I'm in pain). I will try to post up numbers from some of my workouts.

So here we go, my starting weight was around 165 pounds. I had a bogus machine tell me my Body Fat was 17.3% a week before I started, it was wrong. I had my personal trainer friend do the 7 point body fat test with calipers and it came out to 7%... I think that's actually a little low though. I'll say I started out at 10%. Hopefully it will be apparent by the pictures if I have dropped fat and maintained or gained lean muscle mass at the end of this month.

DAY 1 (Before Pic)

AH AL Day 1 - Before Pic 1.jpg

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I dont have much more time tonight, I need to get some sleep, but I wanted to post up a Progress Pic I took on Day 6. Now, Im a little dehydrated in this picture so it may be a bit misleading, but I can tell a difference with the new diet and the AL/AH after only 6 days here.

If I get a chance tomorrow, Ill post up numbers from my workouts so far, how I've been feeling, and that sort of thing.

AH/AL Day 6 Progress Pic:
AH AL Day 5 Progress Pic.  After Wedding 1 RESIZE.jpg

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Looking good, your lucky I'm always bloated and holding water even when I cut carbs out.
Thanks man, I do definitely feel like I am a lot less bloated than I usually am on my high carb, high protein bulking diets. In the winter I will bulk again since Im not to the size I really want yet, but I think this will be cool and interesting to see if I can get ripped for the rest of the Summer.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Workout Log: AH/AL Day 7, 7/18/2011, Chest & Back Supersets

Each grouping of 2 lifts are supersets with little to no rest in between the 2 lifts. I then rest about 3 minutes before I perform the next 2-lift superset. I do a 5 minute run and some stretching before I start my workouts.

Warmup:
10/135 Bench
Flat Barbell Bench Press
: 10/205 | 12/225 | 8/245 | 6/275 <--Spotter guide on 2
Bent Over Barbell Rows : 10/135 | 10/145 | 10/145 | 10/145

Incline Dumbell Bench Press:
11/70 || 10/80 || 10/85 || 10/90 <--Spotter help on first and last
Machine Upper Rows ------- : 12/180 | 12/230 | 12/250 | 10/210 <-- Machine Low Rows on last set

Wide Lat Pulldowns----------------------------- : 12/150 | 12/150 || 10/165 | 10/165 <--Last 2 sets I started to feel the fatigue, it was tough
1st 2:Wide Chest Machine| 2nd 2:Cross Cables : 12/230 | 9.5/270 | 12/32.5 | 12/32.5 <-- Cross cable machine is really heavy for some reason (feels like 70 per arm)

-3 sets of Various Ab Lifts

-15 Minutes of HIIT Elliptical (2 minutes 30%, 1 minute 100%)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck JS, im in.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Hey guys, I'll have an update soon, I took some more progress pics on Friday, I feel like I'm still getting leaner. Quick question, what are you guys taking the Toco-8 with? It makes my choc mint protein and my preworkout taste nasty when I put the toco in it.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Man, I gotta say, I just did a set of cross body dumbbell hammer curls with the 50's.... This weight is average for me, but I have never seen the veins in my forearm popping thru like this... Ever.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like the taste so I just take a scoop and put it in my mouth and let it dissolve/melt in there... hehe

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
SUB'D, Good Luck Bro

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, enjoy the ride dude!! It was a great run for me :D

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I mixed the toco-8 with some orange juice last night, it wasn't bad. It adds a few carbs to my diet to do it that way, but it seems like the best option so far.

I'm gonna try to attach some progress pics from my phone. Im on the iPhone app at work, so we'll see how this works.

Progress Pic AH/AL end of week 2
---- didn't work, I'll try again later ----

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm not sure if these pic uploads worked or not from the app.

Swollrus

Awards
Looks like you're tearing it up, man! Have you noticed any significant weight gain and/or body fat loss since going on the cycle? Any side effects so far? I've been thinking about going on an Andromass/Androhard stack starting in the fall when I start bulking again, so I am definitely interested in seeing how your cycle turns out.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Looks like you're tearing it up, man! Have you noticed any significant weight gain and/or body fat loss since going on the cycle? Any side effects so far? I've been thinking about going on an Andromass/Androhard stack starting in the fall when I start bulking again, so I am definitely interested in seeing how your cycle turns out.
Yea I have definitely been losing Fat while maintaining most of my strength and muscle mass even though Im on a pretty strict low carb, lower calorie diet. In the past on similar diets to what I am doing now I would lose my muscle along with the fat so I definitely think the AndroHard / AndroLean Stack is helping. I am now in my 4th week and I am the leanest Ive ever been in my adult life. I can see the veins in my lower abs now which is pretty awesome. I started out at 165 pounds after a much higher calorie lean bulking month, I am now around 161 pounds and it seems like just about all the weight lost has been fat. My diet and training have been on point this whole month with only 1 alcohol speedbump night (Hard to avoid sometimes lol)

Now that I am in my 4th week, here are the pros and cons for me so far:

PROS:
- Combined with a 82.5 Gram per day FAT, CARBS, ~300g per day PROTEIN Diet this stack has helped me lose bodyfat while maintaining most strength and muscle.
- I am seeing great vascularity and muscle hardness.
- No issues with acne, hair loss, rage, and Im sleeping good at night.

CONS:
- I have a weak stomach in general, but I have had occassional diarhea about an hour after the dose
- This goes with the above, but is the part that is actually bothering me. I get Nausea about 30 minutes after my dose about every time. I have tried taking it in different orders, empty stomach, with food, but nothing seems to help. This may not be an issue with other people, but I have had a weak stomach for years and this is definitely hard on me at times. Its not unbearable Nausea, but its hard to get anything done while its happening and I honestly feel like I want to puke sometimes ( I never have though)

The only other thing I have noticed is that I have less energy in the gym, but that is due to me eating 200 grams of carbs less than normal each day and not because of the AH/AL. Overall, this seems to be one of the more effective products I have used in a long time. My end goal is to be this cut at about 175 pounds ( i have pretty skinny wrists/ankles), but I really like the way Im am looking being this cut right now and still as strong as most of the bigger guys at the gym.

I have some more progress pics, but I think I'll wait till the end of this week to post up some more. I'm on the home stretch boys!! PCT starts next week.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yea I have definitely been losing Fat while maintaining most of my strength and muscle mass even though Im on a pretty strict low carb, lower calorie diet. In the past on similar diets to what I am doing now I would lose my muscle along with the fat so I definitely think the AndroHard / AndroLean Stack is helping. I am now in my 4th week and I am the leanest Ive ever been in my adult life. I can see the veins in my lower abs now which is pretty awesome. I started out at 165 pounds after a much higher calorie lean bulking month, I am now around 161 pounds and it seems like just about all the weight lost has been fat. My diet and training have been on point this whole month with only 1 alcohol speedbump night (Hard to avoid sometimes lol)

Now that I am in my 4th week, here are the pros and cons for me so far:

PROS:
- Combined with a 82.5 Gram per day FAT, CARBS, ~300g per day PROTEIN Diet this stack has helped me lose bodyfat while maintaining most strength and muscle.
- I am seeing great vascularity and muscle hardness.
- No issues with acne, hair loss, rage, and Im sleeping good at night.

CONS:
- I have a weak stomach in general, but I have had occassional diarhea about an hour after the dose
- This goes with the above, but is the part that is actually bothering me. I get Nausea about 30 minutes after my dose about every time. I have tried taking it in different orders, empty stomach, with food, but nothing seems to help. This may not be an issue with other people, but I have had a weak stomach for years and this is definitely hard on me at times. Its not unbearable Nausea, but its hard to get anything done while its happening and I honestly feel like I want to puke sometimes ( I never have though)

The only other thing I have noticed is that I have less energy in the gym, but that is due to me eating 200 grams of carbs less than normal each day and not because of the AH/AL. Overall, this seems to be one of the more effective products I have used in a long time. My end goal is to be this cut at about 175 pounds ( i have pretty skinny wrists/ankles), but I really like the way Im am looking being this cut right now and still as strong as most of the bigger guys at the gym.

I have some more progress pics, but I think I'll wait till the end of this week to post up some more. I'm on the home stretch boys!! PCT starts next week.
Awesome update bro, I had trouble with nausea as well. I wish I could help ya out with it, but I just delt with it as you are. It was strange though, some days I would feel terrible after my dose and others I would have no adverse effects. Keep up the good work.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
For my PCT I am currently using Finaflex PCT Revolution Black and Finaflex Pure Test (DAA) as well as my Multi-V and Tocopheryl. I dont see any DAA in the TRS stack and that may be fine, but many have suggested to me that it is a great tool during PCT (and inexpensive). I wasnt really shut down after the cycle so the natural test boosting ability of the Rev. Black and Pure Test really gave me a good boost (almost like another cycle) Just be sure to stay focused on your diet and training, and you may consider more of a recomp style diet to make sure you keep all those good gains you worked so hard for with the AH/AL cycle. Again good luck, and good work.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Thanks for the support. I am not sure what I am going to do for my diet on my PCT yet. Do you have any recommendations? I was thinking I would up my carbs again and be taking in around maintenance calories. I weighed in at 158 last night ( although I'm as big as I was at 165 and ripped now), but I don't want to lose anymore weight. I'd like to be able to gain a few pounds of muscle during PCT if possible, while not losing my newfound cut.
Long term, this winter I plan to do a major bulk for a few months. If I can figure out the nausea thing, I wouldn't mind trying AndroMass and a 4500 clean-ish calories per day diet.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm using Lean Gains on a recomp style protocol I'm having excellent results with it.

Swollrus

Awards
My diet and training have been on point this whole month with only 1 alcohol speedbump night (Hard to avoid sometimes lol)
On that subject, I know that the Andro series is supposed to be safe for the liver. Is it ok to drink while on it without causing any damage? Obviously alcohol is bad for your liver and you generally want to keep it to a minimum for your physique, but is it safe to have a few drinks every now and then?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
On that subject, I know that the Andro series is supposed to be safe for the liver. Is it ok to drink while on it without causing any damage? Obviously alcohol is bad for your liver and you generally want to keep it to a minimum for your physique, but is it safe to have a few drinks every now and then?
Yes the Andro series is supposed to be safe for the liver. I didnt drink at all during my cycle, but I would assume that one speed bump wouldnt hurt you too bad. On the other hand...after spending the $ for the Andro series there really isnt any room to screw up the cycle with alcohol IMO.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes the Andro series is supposed to be safe for the liver. I didnt drink at all during my cycle, but I would assume that one speed bump wouldnt hurt you too bad. On the other hand...after spending the $ for the Andro series there really isnt any room to screw up the cycle with alcohol IMO.
Truer words have never been spoken.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep.

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
I have my final week 4 pictures of my cut/recomp ready to post up when I get a chance. I think it turned out really good.

In the meantime I have a question on the TRS Stack. Should I take all of it plus the tcf-1 at once? Last night I took it all at once then rubbed on the sustain alpha around 9:30 at night. Will that be fine or do I need to time it in a certain way?

Thanks guys

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have my final week 4 pictures of my cut/recomp ready to post up when I get a chance. I think it turned out really good.

In the meantime I have a question on the TRS Stack. Should I take all of it plus the tcf-1 at once? Last night I took it all at once then rubbed on the sustain alpha around 9:30 at night. Will that be fine or do I need to time it in a certain way?

Thanks guys
You can take everything at once. EndoAmp has varying opinions on when to take it. I tend to take it pre workout on workout days and in the morning on non workout days.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys
Was reading through your thread just now and got to this latest post. Are you still planning on posting the pics?

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
Oh crap yea, I had forgot all about posting my final pics. I will try from my phone.

Weight: 160 lbs
Benchpress: ~300 lbs (good form rep max)
Squat: ~275 (I can do 275 ten times now, but not deep enough. 215 10 times going to parallel.

Attachments

JesseSands

JesseSands

Awards
More pics of my final day on A/H, A/L combo. I didn't want to go below 160 lbs so I adjusted my diet to maintenance calories. I'm still lifting hard and still pretty ripped now almost a month later, probably have gained 1% of fat since then.

Attachments