Sanman's 4 Week AndroHard/AndroLean Stack MINI LOG

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have my final week 4 pictures of my cut/recomp ready to post up when I get a chance. I think it turned out really good.

In the meantime I have a question on the TRS Stack. Should I take all of it plus the tcf-1 at once? Last night I took it all at once then rubbed on the sustain alpha around 9:30 at night. Will that be fine or do I need to time it in a certain way?

Thanks guys

2. Quote Originally Posted by JesseSands View Post
    I have my final week 4 pictures of my cut/recomp ready to post up when I get a chance. I think it turned out really good.

In the meantime I have a question on the TRS Stack. Should I take all of it plus the tcf-1 at once? Last night I took it all at once then rubbed on the sustain alpha around 9:30 at night. Will that be fine or do I need to time it in a certain way?

Thanks guys
    You can take everything at once. EndoAmp has varying opinions on when to take it. I tend to take it pre workout on workout days and in the morning on non workout days.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JesseSands View Post
    I have my final week 4 pictures of my cut/recomp ready to post up when I get a chance. I think it turned out really good.

Thanks guys
    Was reading through your thread just now and got to this latest post. Are you still planning on posting the pics?

4. Oh crap yea, I had forgot all about posting my final pics. I will try from my phone.

Weight: 160 lbs
    Benchpress: ~300 lbs (good form rep max)
    Squat: ~275 (I can do 275 ten times now, but not deep enough. 215 10 times going to parallel.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. More pics of my final day on A/H, A/L combo. I didn't want to go below 160 lbs so I adjusted my diet to maintenance calories. I'm still lifting hard and still pretty ripped now almost a month later, probably have gained 1% of fat since then.
    •   

6. And the back view:

7. Quote Originally Posted by JesseSands View Post
    And the back view:
    Great results man!! Looking lean. And a 300lb bench too!
    RecoverBro ELITE

8. Thanks for pics.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 11:36 PM
  2. AndroLean/Androhard
    By VikingBP in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4