Ph expiration dates?

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
When PH's in general are past the expiration date do they simply lose potency? As in degradation?
Or do they become hazardous to use? <----- lol cliche right?

The reason I ask is because:
Pp 1t-T (expires 8/11)
Ibe Epi (expired 11/10)
Appnut the 1 (expired 2/11)

Intentions were obviously never to let these expire.
I've yet to ever use a ph.
Have been taking my time focusing on getting and keeping my diet in order, as well as proper training habits (consistency - for a while there I'd fall off or puts for 3 weeks or so.)
Anyways my point was simply I seen areas I needed to improve on first before giving ph's a go.

My question is will any of these still be good to go for use in a early winter bulk (clean) (as well as being the first hormone used)

I definately wanted to try the 1t-T, but am unsure because of slight adolescent gyno.
Anyways before I go any further I guess I should get those questions I inquired about answered.

Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
where have they been stored? in a hot place or a cool, dry place?

MurdahUDawg

MurdahUDawg

Awards
They were kept in a closet of a room that wasn't much frequented. The room stayed cool and dry for the most part. They always stayed in the dark. I noticed slight seperation as far as the 1t.T was concerned I gently shook the bottle and it mixed back in?

I guess with lack of responses I really should have posted this in the horomones subforum.

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ChocolateClen Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 9
Olympus Labs 3
Anabolics 4