Solubility Issue

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

Solubility Issue

I love the effects of Creapure. I feel it is extremely pure & effective. However, does anybody else other than myself feel it does not mix well? I can try to mix 2.5g-20g in 4-32oz of any fluid. I can stir/shake or whatever. I always get a cloudy solution that remains very gritty and the creatine settles to the bottom within seconds. I have to constantly stir between sips, and pound it down. . . and I still have the overwhelming gritty feel in my mouth after. I am only asking, because I know due to the fact of how pure this product is, it would be expected to have great solubility. Is it just the batch that I have? Can anybody please give me some feedback on this, I would appreciate it.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.83%

BUMP
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have not noticed this myself directly with Creapure, but I usually have numerous powders in my drink at once, and usually do shake between sips.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  9g lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by jbono731 View Post
    I love the effects of Creapure. I feel it is extremely pure & effective. However, does anybody else other than myself feel it does not mix well? I can try to mix 2.5g-20g in 4-32oz of any fluid. I can stir/shake or whatever. I always get a cloudy solution that remains very gritty and the creatine settles to the bottom within seconds. I have to constantly stir between sips, and pound it down. . . and I still have the overwhelming gritty feel in my mouth after. I am only asking, because I know due to the fact of how pure this product is, it would be expected to have great solubility. Is it just the batch that I have? Can anybody please give me some feedback on this, I would appreciate it.
    All Creatine Mono that I have used does this. Just shake between each mouthful of drink. Usually you need to add a little extra water to get the granules at the bottom.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAA Solubility
    By BigKrabbe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 03:51 PM
  2. Toremifene Solubility
    By jackery in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:49 PM
  3. DHEA solubility
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22