Androhard /lean sarms cjc ghrp recomp question

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I have been recomping great I started at 16% at 197 Im sitting at 180 at 9%. So far its been a 5month journey/borderline cuttingFirst 7 weeks was xfactor, shift, the next 9.8 weeks was dermacrine shift erase Daa, I will be done that in two weeks. Will be pct with Ostarine, sustain alpha, and supress c. so If I decide to hit androhard and lean for six weeks with some formestane after ostarine for seven weeks Can I go straight into test or do I have to pct again. keep in mind my test pct is extensive, triptorelin and all included with serm. Goals are to stay 180 and hit 5%

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Also been using ghrp6 for about 5 months, may add in cjc and stay on both for a long while

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
to simplify this is my cycle so far Im currently going through dermacrine anabeta daa almost done.
weeks 1-7 xfactor weeks
8-17 dermacrine.anabeta daa weeks
18-24 Ostarine weeks
25-31 androhard/lean/formex
32-36MAybe nolva,sustain alpha, for the drying factor 20/20/10/10 Igflr3 post workout and Cjc no dac with ghrp6
Into test/superdrol or test pmag with the peptides onward
So is this enough time off for the hard/lean/form? Am I being abusive?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
The goal pre test is to hit 5% than bulk

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
to simplify this is my cycle so far Im currently going through dermacrine anabeta daa almost done.
weeks 1-7 xfactor weeks
8-17 dermacrine.anabeta daa weeks
18-24 Ostarine weeks
25-31 androhard/lean/formex
32-36MAybe nolva,sustain alpha, for the drying factor 20/20/10/10 Igflr3 post workout and Cjc no dac with ghrp6
Into test/superdrol or test pmag with the peptides onward
So is this enough time off for the hard/lean/form? Am I being abusive?
I don't know about abusive but convoluted...are you priming for the cycle?

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
yeah, priming for sure, I just like the idead of bridge cycles in between real ones mostly as cuts to preserve muscle or recomps