Endoamp max question - PCT

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I have been sitting on two tubs of endoamp max for over a year that I got at one of your sites sales. I really want to use one in my hdrol PCT. I will be using nolva for a SERM, I might also use a bottle of old formula DS activate xtreme. I searched around but could not find any clear answers to these two questions I have.

When/what week should I introduce endoamp max into PCT? I have seen people recommend waiting to week two or three of PCT to put in a cortisol product. Regardless of when I do so I plan to use all 4 weeks worth of the product as I am a big of PS and the overall profile.

What is the best time, in your opinion to take endoamp max? morning, pre-workout, or post work out?

Thanks and cant wait to get this thing cracked open. :yup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are varying opinions and strategies regarding timing and when to implement EndoAmp Max into PCT. I, personally, like to start it ASAP and I split the doses on training days (pre-bed and pre-training) and, on off days, I take a full dose immediately upon waking.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, i'd say follow what the Primordial Performance website advocates. But yea, i'm interested too. I'd think fast acting/clearing orals you'd just start the day after your last dose of the the PH. While if you were using as cort control for injectables you'd wait 2 weeks for the test to clear. I'm not sure though, i'd be happy to find out though :D

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention that I will have been in a 1gram per day 11-oxo bridge for about 3 weeks since my last hdrol dose. starting week 3 monday. Not sure how that factors in since it always has a effect on cortisol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Different routes of cortisol manipulation.

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Here is my planned PCT as of now.

Nolva weeks 1-4
Endoamp max weeks 1-4
Activate Xtreme (old) weeks 3-6