AndroMass/Dermacrine cycle... questions before I start this thing on Monday.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Alright, here is my cycle layout.. will be starting on Monday. The reason for my dose-timing is because I usually workout in the evening. Please let me know if I should change the dosing/timing in order to better utilize the compounds.

Cycle:

AndroMass = 6 weeks (2 pills @ 9am, 2 pills @ 5pm)
Dermacrine LV = 6 weeks (3 cc's @ 9am, 3 cc's @ 5pm)
Torem = .30mg daily (in the AM; for all 6 weeks)
Letro = .25mg EOD (in the AM; for all 6 weeks)
Prami = .50mg daily (before bed; for all 6 weeks)

PCT:

Torem = 100mg(for first 4 days)/60/60/40/40/30

Thoughts? Questions? Comments? Concerns? The reason for the low dosing torem/letro/prami on cycle is because I have been battling a small bit of gyno, so I'd like to continue to keep it in check/shrinking. I am hoping that this wont affect my on-cycle gains. Also, hoping that the grapefruit extract won't affect the potency of the torem, letro or prami.. Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks :D

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Androhard may be a better choice especially if you're prone to gyno...

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
Androhard may be a better choice especially if you're prone to gyno...
True, but I am also prone to MPB haha.. I'd rather do a gyno reversal protocol than get a hair transplant hah 8) That being said, the slight case of gyno I just 95% eliminated was progesterone related, man what a pain in the ass. Anyway, so all I really need to worry about is progesterone. Thinking my serm/ai stack should keep it in check, hopefully. Wish some PP reps would chime in; I couldn't find anything on grapefruit and letro or prami, but it appears that maybe it can interact with torem? Hmm...