androhard is it just a cutter ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys im really intrested in your products for my first cycle.

However i put fat on easily and have noticed alot of logs saying andromass is bloating people with water weight.

Ive always considerd taking H drol, Im intrested in using your androhard but is it mainly just for cutting ???

I want to add some muscle and get more lean would androhard help with this if this product is mainly for cutting i would rather give it a miss no offence.

Im sure from peoples logs its a geat cutting tool but i would like to add in some muscle mass but i dont really fancy using both adromass and hard as its my first cycle and id rather just use one pref ( androhard ).

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
what so if i was to take andromass and eat really clean i wouldent get much water weight or fat gain ???

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both bloat and fat gain are heavily diet dependent. AndroHard is similar to Masteron in that it is good for a few things. First, is a hardening effect of the muscle (hence the name). Second, it helps immensely with strength gains; this may indirectly help out with gaining LBM. Finally, it can also modulate estrogen levels, which can help with fat loss.

If you're looking to run more a recomp-like cycle, then AH can easily fit the bill, but don't expect to gain 10 lbs of LBM on it.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I believe there is no steroid for bulk or cutting but rather your diet will determine both.
too bad its the minority of people who understand this

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards