AndroHard/Lean log

SVT01

Awards
I started last Thursday, so I'm almost at 1 full week. Still early to see results but im hoping to start seeing noticeable gains soon. Dosing 3 of each twice a day like it says. Taking Jack3d for preworkout and gonna try and pick up some protein this week. Still weighing 160-163 in the mornings and around 170 at the end of the day. Fairly lean already, main focus is my core area,wanting to get my 6 pack again but i wouldnt mind a strength increase along the way. Lifting 4-5 days a week, core every other day and cardio maybe twice a week. if anyone else has any input or advice to help me out please feel free to chime in. I'll keep this updated as best as i can lol.

SVT01

Awards
Back/biceps tonight. decent workout, didnt get much sleep so kinda groggy in the gym at first. still stayin around the same weight.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in SVT, good luck. How long are you running this for, 4 or 6 weeks or something else?

SVT01

Awards
Im in SVT, good luck. How long are you running this for, 4 or 6 weeks or something else?
Thanks man. I'm just gonna run 1 bottle of each however long that will equal. Had a great shoulder workout tonight. Threw in some abs too, very focused tonight. Been 1 full week of hard/lean today.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Thanks man. I'm just gonna run 1 bottle of each however long that will equal. Had a great shoulder workout tonight. Threw in some abs too, very focused tonight. Been 1 full week of hard/lean today.
Thats a four week cycle bro. 3 pills 2x Day. I hear ya on the vascularity, Hows your muscle hardness?

SVT01

Awards
Thats a four week cycle bro. 3 pills 2x Day. I hear ya on the vascularity, Hows your muscle hardness?
Muscle hardness is slowly starting to increase. Also had a female friend of mine tell me my chest was looking a little more defined. I need to take some before and after pics while I'm still early in the cycle.

Turbo4V

Awards
What is the normal cycle length on this stack?

SVT01

Awards
Today was day 8. still no sides at all. took first dose at 9am and second around 5pm. hit all upper body w/lighter weight and a few more reps. this weekend will be cardio and more abdominals. i weigh 160 lbs, no reason why i should have a six-pack at that weight lol. ready to get after it

SVT01

Awards
nope not bad at all

didnt make it to the gym yesterday, but i did get to put the libido to the test finally. totally vouch for the positive effects from AH:biggthumpup: first go round was not too bad, but prolly not 15 minutes after we were done, i was ready again (no lie, no BS) very satisfied female after round 2 lol.

still no negative sides and weight is still the same. about to head to the gym for tonights workout

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
nope not bad at all

didnt make it to the gym yesterday, but i did get to put the libido to the test finally. totally vouch for the positive effects from AH:biggthumpup: first go round was not too bad, but prolly not 15 minutes after we were done, i was ready again (no lie, no BS) very satisfied female after round 2 lol.

still no negative sides and weight is still the same. about to head to the gym for tonights workout
Ha! Mine kicked on like a switch today too...damn beasty...freakish

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/177113-4wk-androhard-androlean.html