Get rid of Gyno in 16 weeks

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a bit about DHT Cream and thought about trying it to reduce Gyno, I've had it since I was about 19 from a SD cycle. It never really bothered me much but my wife loves to point out how pointy my nipples are so as many would I want it gone.

Long story short I forgot to order the cream a few months ago when I read about it but after hearing SHR with Eric on Gyno removal I regained interest in buying. I researched DHT cream that I could order online and found AndroHard to be a bit cheaper so I am going to try running four bottles for 16 weeks to see how good this is for Gyno reduction.

I urge anyone to look at before and after pictures of those who had Gyno and removed it with surgery if that doesn't make you want to try this then I am not sure what will. Although I wonder how strong is androhard compared to Andractim DHT cream? If Eric could chime in or any reps or that matter the information would be helpful.

Made my order for Androhard Friday

Edit: Will this help reduce gyno that was there for over two years?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
16 weeks? Damn son that will be a good ride. Good luck to you.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatsaroid, I forwarded your question to the Pp crew and we should get you the answers your looking for.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Andractim cream doesn't go as systemic as Androhard will. In cases where DHT helped reduce gyno, the system absorption was highest.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a bit about DHT Cream and thought about trying it to reduce Gyno, I've had it since I was about 19 from a SD cycle. It never really bothered me much but my wife loves to point out how pointy my nipples are so as many would I want it gone.

Long story short I forgot to order the cream a few months ago when I read about it but after hearing SHR with Eric on Gyno removal I regained interest in buying. I researched DHT cream that I could order online and found AndroHard to be a bit cheaper so I am going to try running four bottles for 16 weeks to see how good this is for Gyno reduction.

I urge anyone to look at before and after pictures of those who had Gyno and removed it with surgery if that doesn't make you want to try this then I am not sure what will. Although I wonder how strong is androhard compared to Andractim DHT cream? If Eric could chime in or any reps or that matter the information would be helpful.

Made my order for Androhard Friday

Edit: Will this help reduce gyno that was there for over two years?
Yes, it will reduce pre-existing gyno. It will behave roughly the same as 191mg/week of injectable DHT enanthate, which is way more systemic DHT that would you could reap from local topical application of DHT gel.

-Eric

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you all, I really appreciate you all stepping in to help answer my questions. I have purchased Androhard and received it today as well as sent Eric the pictures.

One thing I will say is do not order from Amazon, the damn seller shipped my package in a crappy bag that arrived torn open to the point I just put my hand through and took the bottles out. o_O

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
how was your cycle ? :)

and did it rid you of your gyno ?
I have some "fat kid syndrome" tit's going on i hope it would disappear by it self after loosing weight but still there so was thinking of really cutting down this spring, and if this worked for you i will give 6 caps a day for 12 weeks a try ?

sorry not hoping I'm intruding in this post, but i really wanna know ! :)

thanks

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have some "fat kid syndrome" tit's going on i hope it would disappear by it self after loosing weight but still there so was thinking of really cutting down this spring, and if this worked for you i will give 6 caps a day for 12 weeks a try ?

thanks
Bump so he can share his experience.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established

thanks
One more thing, what about PCT after a cycle this long ? :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah same here....I would be interested in his results...