AndroMass PCT?

bballjoey93

Awards
I have heared people say you need a PCT for andromass which confuses me given that it is a dhea

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I have heared people say you need a PCT for andromass which confuses me given that it is a dhea
Yes. You need to PCT after a AndroMass cycle. It is altered DHEA, that converts to other hormones, which will suppress your body's own testosterone production temporarily while on cycle.

It is recommended to use the TRS and TCF-1 for PCT. Some people even suggest adding a low dose SERM, like Toremifene for even faster recovery.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. You need to PCT after a AndroMass cycle. It is altered DHEA, that converts to other hormones, which will suppress your body's own testosterone production temporarily while on cycle.

It is recommended to use the TRS and TCF-1 for PCT. Some people even suggest adding a low dose SERM, like Toremifene for even faster recovery.
This is right on the money^^.

bballjoey93

Awards
So if I am 18 I should stay away from this for now then

BOSSisback82

BOSSisback82

Awards
Yep you shouldn't be doing anything hormonal at your age. Your body is still developing hormonally and trust me you don't want to interrupt this process. Although if HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) for life sounds like fun then go right ahead pal. Protein and creatine are all you need right now to grow. No hormonal stuff until you are at least 21 and well on your way physically.

bballjoey93

Awards
Is this as strong as a prohormone in shutting you down or is it more mild

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this as strong as a prohormone in shutting you down or is it more mild
In terms of shutdown, it will be more mild than the current crop on the market. However, you also need to realize that most of the "prohormones" out there right now are active, designer oral steroids and not prohormones.

bballjoey93

Awards
Yeah i knew that and was wondering if this was the same thing.
This would in words be better for you than a prohormone that is more of an actual steroid

thehawg

Awards
Would a 4 week run of Nolva be preferable over TRS?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So if I am 18 I should stay away from this for now then
yes. stay with the staples. Protein, Creatine, BCAAs, Fish Oil, and a Multi. now you can take pre workouts if you want to, just dont kill your adrenals.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hey I am thinking about doing a 6 week andro mass cycle next spring since i just finished a cycle. i have both clomid and nolva which would be better stacked with TCF-1 only and Erase ( i really really like erase)

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
hey I am thinking about doing a 6 week andro mass cycle next spring since i just finished a cycle. i have both clomid and nolva which would be better stacked with TCF-1 only and Erase ( i really really like erase)

Just came off a 6 week cycle of AM and my PCT is TRS, TCF-1 & Nolva and it seems to be going good so far! But you should watch your BP with either Nolva or Clomid and take your liver sups.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I hear about great results running PP's OTC PCT stack with Nolva is great because the DAA Nolva combo hhas done well.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would run a SERM if you can get one. if not, TRS + TCF 1. and I like the idea of Nolva + DAA

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i have half a thing of clomid, full torem(pretty big size too) and a full nolva. in the next year i will be doing two cycles one in october, one in april.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i would run a SERM if you can get one. if not, TRS + TCF 1. and I like the idea of Nolva + DAA
No I havnt man, I dont nearly do as much surfing on these boards anymore. Got a link?

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
is it safe to run AM+AL+AH all together? and if so would
pre-loading on cycle assist for 2 weeks be good
then follow the proper dosage on each bottle for each day for a full cycle
and will this pct work for this stack/cycle?
nolva @ 40/30/20/10? or should i stick with 20/20/10/10
with daa
and cycle assist?
feel free to critique please ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt do that but i dont know if its "safe" or not. i would either run AM alone or AH/AL or those two alone. not all three.

what u could do is do a cycle of AM, then wait about 2 months then take AH/AL

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
i wouldnt do that but i dont know if its "safe" or not. i would either run AM alone or AH/AL or those two alone. not all three.

what u could do is do a cycle of AM, then wait about 2 months then take AH/AL
sounds great, i will pass this info to my buddie, im doing the hella/katan stack woot woot :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it doesn't make any sense to stack all3 of the products together.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
Sounds good. Any chance for some feedback when he is done?
mos def! ill post it up or just make him come on here and post it, he doesnt like this whole forum stuff for some reason :/ but ill post up a before and after pic when he gets it.