ANDROMass + Methyl 1-D Stack + Erase Stack? - AnabolicMinds.com

ANDROMass + Methyl 1-D Stack + Erase Stack?

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.

ANDROMass + Methyl 1-D Stack + Erase Stack?

Just picked up a bottle of ANDROMass and was planning to stack it with what I already have on hand, namely Methyl 1-D and Erase. Was not all that impressed with a cycle of Methyl 1-D x 6 + Erase x 3 on a steady diet of front squats, push presses and conventional deads. Felt as I felt I could have hit the 1RM numbers that I put up so far without any supplements outside of protein and creatine (based on past experience, I am still about 20% under my PRs). That said, would you guys recommend running a cycle with a daily of ANDROMass x 6 + Methyl 1-D x 6 + Erase x 3? Or ANDROMass x 6 + Methyl 1-D x 3 + Erase x 3? PCT will consist of Formadrol Extreme x 3 + Erase x 3. Will also be taking some lightweight liver support in the form of NOW Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator throughout the the PH and PCT cycles...

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  216 lbs.

Not sure why I ask these questions when I already know the answer...I suppose I am just excited to try a new stack and am looking for an affirmation from someone other than myself. Answer to myself: Go max and dial down if issues are noted ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to do with my PH's , stack w/ Andromass?
    By twistid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:22 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:23 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
  4. methyl d,prostan,methyl rage stack
    By frankpt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 12:20 AM