Dosing Epi/Androhard

dvp

Awards
What would be the best way to time the dosing of these two products? Would it be best to take them at the same time or space them apart?

Curious because I figure the AH would increase the absorption of Epi which might make me alter the dosage of my epi on a daily basis.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the best way to time the dosing of these two products? Would it be best to take them at the same time or space them apart?

Curious because I figure the AH would increase the absorption of Epi which might make me alter the dosage of my epi on a daily basis.
Thats an excellent question dvp. You might want to see if you can cut the normal dose of epi in half when you take it the same time as Androhard. Have you ever run epi before, are you familiar with its effects and how it makes you feel?

dvp

Awards
Thats an excellent question dvp. You might want to see if you can cut the normal dose of epi in half when you take it the same time as Androhard. Have you ever run epi before, are you familiar with its effects and how it makes you feel?
Yes, I have, I will do what both you and dagecko suggest and let you all know how it goes.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I have, I will do what both you and dagecko suggest and let you all know how it goes.
Sounds good dvp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 52
Supplements 10
u_e_s_i Supplements 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 19