Some love for Phytotest

68sauce

Awards
I just ran one bottle of phytotest to give it a try.

Honestly I was not expecting much, but it really preformed well.

I can't wait to try androhard \ lean :fing02:

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it stand alone and what dosage were you using?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice. I picked up a total of 6 bottles for my pct. I havent used it yet, but im really looking forward to it.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I think people should give PhytoTest a try. I only tried it once and I gained strength during the time I was running it. From what I remember, I also gained some muscle. Nothing groundbreaking mind you, but noticeable gains. Very nice product IMO.

therealest77

I tried to tell these knuckle heads this sh_t is legit. No body wants to listen to therealest though

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why on Earth would you need 6 bottles?

12 week pct baby. If its good enough for ryansm, wich he loves btw, than its good enough for me :veryhappy:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about that I've actually read that Fenugreek loses its effect after 3 weeks of use. Not sure if I can find the thread but it was a really old thread by Dr.D. I don't know if he is an actual doctor but people seem to respect him.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about that I've actually read that Fenugreek loses its effect after 3 weeks of use. Not sure if I can find the thread but it was a really old thread by Dr.D. I don't know if he is an actual doctor but people seem to respect him.
Hmm.. I guess ill find out when I use mine. Ryan's feedback says that it exerts its effects even up to the 12 week point. If not ill find out probably around week 8, at that point I can stop if I think its warranted and just save the rest for another pct.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm.. I guess ill find out when I use mine. Ryan's feedback says that it exerts its effects even up to the 12 week point. If not ill find out probably around week 8, at that point I can stop if I think its warranted and just save the rest for another pct.
I used 4 weeks of Phyto Test and it was just getting better, never did I feel it stopped working after 3 weeks.

I've always responded well to Testofen.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I used 4 weeks of Phyto Test and it was just getting better, never did I feel it stopped working after 3 weeks.

I've always responded well to Testofen.
co-signing^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^but you definitetly need 2 bottles for a solid run. whether as a stand alone or during pct. just my $.02

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
It's amazing what the mind can do if you really believe in a product.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's amazing what the mind can do if you really believe in a product.
I'm guessing you don't think Testofen gives any effects?

I had great libido increase from it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't really shine until week 3, after 12 weeks I notice a marked difference in physique. Run forskolin with it and it is one heck of a natty stack. Also great during and continued past PCT into your next cycle.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I mega dosed on phytotest and it did absolutely nothing for me.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mega dosed on phytotest and it did absolutely nothing for me.
Sorry to hear about that BBB, ill be trying it out later this year following Ryansm's protocol.

68sauce

Awards
Sorry I did not reply sooner. Been working long days.

I ran this alone, just one bottle.

I lost a few pounds of fat and gained it back in muscle. Probably gained close to three pounds total.

Was it crazy pro-hormone gains? Heck no. But it did thin me out just a bit and helped me out of a slump.

Worked for me and so far I have kept my gains. Only side effects were strange dreams.

68sauce

Awards
Also I hope to run a androhard soon followed by andromass later this year. I really like the primordial performance products I have ran so far.