dermacrine vs transdermal dhea

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
what would be the difference betwen the transdermal dermacrine which i have, and transdermal dhea made at home?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what would be the difference betwen the transdermal dermacrine which i have, and transdermal dhea made at home?
Topical Dermacrine took years to perfect, plus its got a few different ingrediants.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
oh i know. its just i have a dermacrine left wondering if i could finish the cycle with similar effect if i bought PP's topical + dhea powder...

how many mg in the topical would be comparable to dhea om dermacrine?
(i have sustain alpha for the reveratrol, etc)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh i know. its just i have a dermacrine left wondering if i could finish the cycle with similar effect if i bought PP's topical + dhea powder...

Hmm.. Thats a question ill have to ask Eric. Can you wait untill monday at the latest?

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
no problem thanks!!

also anyone else with info please tell

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
how much test will 200mg dhea transdermally turn into?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

1.8gr to 2gr

how much test will 200mg dhea transdermally turn into?
Assuming a rounded level of hormone penetration through the dermis set at 20 - 25% would yield roughly 40 - 50mg of dhea to the bloodstream. Given the conversion rates of dhea metabolites(androseries write up) the following amount of testosterone would be present at that given dose.

6.2% of dhea converts to androdione equaling 2.48 - 3.1mg

7.5% of Androdione converts to testosterone equaling .186 - .233mg active testosterone

7.2% of dhea converts to androdiol equaling 2.88 - 3.6mg of active adiol

6.2% of adiol converts to testosterone equaling .179 - .223mg active testosterone

200mg of transdermal dhea equals .365 - .456mg of active testosterone per dose.

It could be skewed a little bit as I am just going by a random round number for penatration and the given conversion rates.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
why are people saying dermacrine is a good test base?!
.365mg of test per day...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intrinsic factors of dhea and it's metabolites can add to the total anabolic and androgenic effects of the product.The new andromass has a conversion rate of around 3mg IIRC, but the total equivalent anabolic activity with inclusion of all metabolic intrinsic factors allows it to reach the 400mg/week activity levels.

Also, keep in mind the enzymatic conversion rates of topical delivery differs from oral delivery which could skew results to a measurable degree.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.8gr to 2gr

Assuming a rounded level of hormone penetration through the dermis set at 20 - 25% would yield roughly 40 - 50mg of dhea to the bloodstream. Given the conversion rates of dhea metabolites(androseries write up) the following amount of testosterone would be present at that given dose.

6.2% of dhea converts to androdione equaling 2.48 - 3.1mg

7.5% of Androdione converts to testosterone equaling .186 - .233mg active testosterone

7.2% of dhea converts to androdiol equaling 2.88 - 3.6mg of active adiol

6.2% of adiol converts to testosterone equaling .179 - .223mg active testosterone

200mg of transdermal dhea equals .365 - .456mg of active testosterone per dose.

It could be skewed a little bit as I am just going by a random round number for penatration and the given conversion rates.
good info ..reps