Dermacrine

vicmack777

Awards
Has it been discontinued? Cant find it anywhere.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
They discontinued all their PHs to make room and funds for their Andro Series.

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
Try giving the guy complete information.... PP no longer sales Dermacrine but it IS still available... Google RLS supplements.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has it been discontinued? Cant find it anywhere.
Discontinued vic. Although a knock off is supposedly coming out, I wouldnt trust it. The Androseries that replaced it is by far superior to Dermacrine anyways. Namely Andromass will be Dermacrine's replacement.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Try giving the guy complete information.... PP no longer sales Dermacrine but it IS still available... Google RLS supplements.
Try to follow forum rules and not post sources.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Would be nice if PP restarted production of Dermacrine. It's a good product and is a lot cheaper that the Andro Series.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
so then we cannot mention things like helladrol or things like that?.. or Andro Mass?.. because those are PH's and you in general pointed people to them by using their product name.. we should be using the chemical names then or else we are point people around

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
i was under the impression that AM was way more potent than derma would be..is that wrong? i mean, derma was so mild you are lucky to get a few lbs off it and can usually get by with little or no PCT. i thought andro MASS was supposed to be the big new builder..and its way more expensive. not picking a fight or anything, just curious as to how they can be compared to each other..

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Discontinued vic. Although a knock off is supposedly coming out, I wouldnt trust it. The Androseries that replaced it is by far superior to Dermacrine anyways. Namely Andromass will be Dermacrine's replacement.
Just curious as to why you wouldn't trust it? From what I heard it's the same exact thing down to the carrier...am I wrong?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was under the impression that AM was way more potent than derma would be..is that wrong? i mean, derma was so mild you are lucky to get a few lbs off it and can usually get by with little or no PCT. i thought andro MASS was supposed to be the big new builder..and its way more expensive. not picking a fight or anything, just curious as to how they can be compared to each other..
Its the compounds of Andromass that gets converted into 4ad that will be similar to Dermacrine, yet more will be delivered and absorbed, thus making it superior in that aspect. To top things off, part of Andromass converts into 1test, wich just increases the anabolic potency of this product. So its like getting 2 prohormones in one.

So if your using Mass as your test based ph, in Dermacrine's stead, your making a great decision. You could probably use half of Mass's suggested dosage and still see a vastly superior result.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious as to why you wouldn't trust it? From what I heard it's the same exact thing down to the carrier...am I wrong?
Please refer to Heretostudy's comment.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
@ here to study- i would hope so..no idea..

@ rulk22- thanks for the detailed answer!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ here to study- i would hope so..no idea..

@ rulk22- thanks for the detailed answer!
No problem bro. Sorry you cant get into your old account btw.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay guys.. For those that are missing Dermacrine and have heard Andromass is its replacement, but price is getting in the way, please hit me up for a deep discount on Andromass and make the decision for you much easier.

Andromass discount: Pm me for details please.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay guys.. For those that are missing Dermacrine and have heard Andromass is its replacement, but price is getting in the way, please hit me up for a deep discount on Andromass and make the decision for you much easier.

Andromass discount: Pm me for details please.
He is serious, hit this man up :deal:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i just scored 3 more tubes of dermacrine so im good for a while. i was certainly sad to see it go as i use it daily at half dose

BaadGoat

BaadGoat

Awards
And Im not bashing PP. I've been a happy PP customer. Just trying to help a forum memberfind what he's looking for. I too would like PP to push Dermacrine again... loved that stuff.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Im not bashing PP. I've been a happy PP customer. Just trying to help a forum memberfind what he's looking for. I too would like PP to push Dermacrine again... loved that stuff.
We have had alot of demand to bring the product back, maybe one day Eric will consider it.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
We have had alot of demand to bring the product back, maybe one day Eric will consider it.
This would be an excellent business decision. Offer both transdermal and liquivade versions.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This is just speculation, and I have no clue of the production costs of the stuff, but if demand for the product is so high, it doesn't make sense to NOT bring it back. If people want it, they will buy it. It's the OG version, OG carrier, from the OG producer...not a replica version from some random company.

And...also...as much as I want to, and will, try AndroMass one day, it's simply not fair to us to call AM a Dermacrine replacement. AM (hopefully) is MUCH more potent, has the 1-T in it, and has much greater potential for shutdown and androgenic sides (due to the 1-T).

I think the thing that people like most about Dermacrine, was that it was so mild, only required very light/minimal PCT, and could be used in so many different ways (Cut, Bulk, Test Base for other cycles)...it was a very smart supplement IMO. REALLY wish that I still had some of the topical left!!!

Having said that...the only logical reason I could see to not bring it back...would be that PP has other things on the line which they are working on. So that's cool. But I still don't see it being a difficult endeavor bringing it back if they wanted to.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
Agreed with the post above- one thing i really liked was, really, no PCT. i used it with T boosters, SA, alone, with 1t..i always wished it was a BIT stronger though, but then you are looking at needed a PCT. good stuff. i understand why its gone though..

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
This is just speculation, and I have no clue of the production costs of the stuff, but if demand for the product is so high, it doesn't make sense to NOT bring it back. If people want it, they will buy it. It's the OG version, OG carrier, from the OG producer...not a replica version from some random company.

And...also...as much as I want to, and will, try AndroMass one day, it's simply not fair to us to call AM a Dermacrine replacement. AM (hopefully) is MUCH more potent, has the 1-T in it, and has much greater potential for shutdown and androgenic sides (due to the 1-T).

I think the thing that people like most about Dermacrine, was that it was so mild, only required very light/minimal PCT, and could be used in so many different ways (Cut, Bulk, Test Base for other cycles)...it was a very smart supplement IMO. REALLY wish that I still had some of the topical left!!!

Having said that...the only logical reason I could see to not bring it back...would be that PP has other things on the line which they are working on. So that's cool. But I still don't see it being a difficult endeavor bringing it back if they wanted to.
Agreed...the versatility of Dermacrine is it's strength. Being able to use it on it's own or as a stacker to a cycle is a BIG plus.

And I agree that the comparison of AM being a replacement for Dermacrine is a bit skewed. Not only in supposed potency but also in price. For the price of one AM one could have gotten 3-4 Dermacrine bottles.

I can only reason as well that PP must have something in the works because not keeping Dermacrine production rolling is downright ludicrous.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, guys... hit me up for some real dermacrine.

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
Rulk where are u? I think we're gonna have to send the search party...he might be drowning in Dermacrine. :lol:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rulk where are u? I think we're gonna have to send the search party...he might be drowning in Dermacrine. :lol:
Another member hooked up! I got you dag!:yup:

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Im surprised none of the reps bumped this up, but I was just at primordials website to get some PCT and I noticed they brought back the original Dermacrine for a limited time only.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thick I will just laugh at this since it is prob the most funny thing I have seen in months... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Rs-transaderm is the knock off and its 60 days worth for less. But for the record Dermacrine had a RLS label on it for a wile because I was right and some one else was wrong. The return of dermacrine only confirms that!!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thick I will just laugh at this since it is prob the most funny thing I have seen in months... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Rs-transaderm is the knock off and its 60 days worth for less. But for the record Dermacrine had a RLS label on it for a wile because I was right and some one else was wrong. The return of dermacrine only confirms that!!!
It was a one time run, no return the AndroSeries is far superior

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
It was a one time run, no return the AndroSeries is far superior
yah sure LOLOL (IN MY OP, which im entitiled to) its a f-ing rip off buddy......

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

totally agree with you on this!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Your right. I was going to order some hCG for my next cycle, but then I realized you guys make a HCG product, right? Thanks.

:yawn2:
not the same compound but both work well. i would not use HCG during PCT but HCGenerate is great on cycle or pct. HCG just during or nearing end of cycle. just my op again.