Dermacrine

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    So you have called me names acted like a child and made claims you and I have gone over something that we have never have gone over. I am still waiting kid... Let me know when your ready.. I see a lot of blah blah blah and pp nut swinging hopla.

    BTW I designed Hcgenerate for on cycle use not for pct and have made this clear a million times over. But lets have some fun anyway.
    Oh really...?

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle
    What is HCGenerate?
    HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal while being the strongest over the counter PCT on the market today!
    What is it used for?
    Post cycle therapy

    Stimulating sexual arousal
    Prevention of testosterone shutdown
    . Natural muscle building cycles
    Looks like your pimping it for PCT there..But that is really besides the point. I am here to witness the debate over its PCT usage

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    You must be a pp nut swinger lmao... Better go round up the rest of the pp nut swingers you guys are going to need a lot of support. You have obviously never ready any of my work. Some of which even your boss has stolen .. I live for this ****. I got all the time in the world for it, it's my life lets roll.

    Quit the **** talking and be about it already guys..
    And please enlighten me on who my boss is and what they supposedly stole? I am seriously curious about this comment
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Discontinued vic. Although a knock off is supposedly coming out, I wouldnt trust it. The Androseries that replaced it is by far superior to Dermacrine anyways. Namely Andromass will be Dermacrine's replacement.
    OOO **** it let me say what I original wrote then ...

    your absolutely ****ing kidding me right??? Even Eric him self has admitted the complete and utter flail of the crapdroseries and yes namely the ripoffmass lol.. The simple fact he had to come groveling back to Dermacrine after a flat out told him in a email "this is not going to turn out the way you think it is bro" ( got screen shot of this email too cant wait for him to say it never happen so I can toss in his face) Keeps me awake at night laughing for hours.

    I sat here and kept my mouth **** well this whole thing unfolded. I told him pulling dermacrine Transdermal was the worst Idea ever. O told him the LV dermacrine was worthless and If I was still on speaking terms with him when he came out with crapdro I would have told him the crapndro line was going to kill his cred worse then a drug dealer rating on is source. people are ****ing laughing at you Eric . Your the new joke of the steroid world man!!!!

    I worked out a deal for the exclusive rights to Transdermal dermacrine because I knew It was what the people wanted and I knew It was just not getting the right company behind it ( PP has been losing cred for years slowly) and I know oral dhea no matter what kind of fancy bull **** liquid crap you put it in converts to more estrogen then test and it is worthless. However pp publicly claimed it was what!!!!!! 100 times more powerful then the transdermal(even the reviews show that is a lie let lone the studies .Just ask the crowed . I wait it all got deleted ? or did some one happen to screen shot that too?).. Ya I got the copy of the thread made by company owner him self on elite lmao..

    I watched as The pp reps and even Eric him self lashed out at me and my company on every forum they could. I watched well thread after thread after thread has been deleted because people have been pissed off beyond beleafe at Eric for his ripoffmass and the rip off price not to mention the "we made steroids safer MnM wana be claims. I took screen shots of 185 threads and counting that have been deleted
    talking negatively about the andro line and pp since the line has come out.. OOOOO yes the company I have watched spew bull **** to me about unethical practices and pure utter bull**** claims like it.. Caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar and I will be writing this bomb of a blog with all screen shots soon..

    See that is what I do. I sit, I watch, I plan, I organize, and I stick it right in your ass at the exact time I feel its right... Eric re releasing transdermal dermacrine is the sign friends. The sign he is Hurting badly... WHY???????

    Because it symbolizes him crawling back on his knees and saying I got my ass ****ing handed to me Nate((AND YOU WHERE SO RIGHT NATE) and now I need to save some face and hopefully some sales too. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

    WHAT A JOKE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE TEAM HAVE BECOME.


    DONT BOTHER REPLYING . I will not be coming back to this thread. I know my **** will get deleted just like all 185 other comments/threads got deleted on other forums lmao. Have no fear though I got your ass On this one . All of it will come out in the wash on my blog. Where **** cant be deleted bwahaha..

    As for the argument about Hcgenerate haaaaa I dont have time to listen to your childish **** bro. so here is my blog on it
    http://**********************/blog/20...ogia-agrestis/
    with test results and studies along with a entire explanation on how it works AS i HAVE ALWAYS CLAIMED IT DOES.. and one google search on it will prove the rest and I am done here with this worthless thread.

    O yes I am screen shooting the delete of this post to for my blog. This forum and many others are involved with the cover up and have all had pockets laced by eric in hopes some day people will except the worthless series as something worth paying 300 a bottle for. ****ing god man Eric is so out of touch with the forums he attacked one of my reps Rickrock talking to him like he was big rick rock lmao I had about 6 hours of laughs about that one... What a damn joke you all are...

    Have fun I got **** to do. Delete this worthless pile of crap already.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Oh really...?



    Looks like your pimping it for PCT there..But that is really besides the point. I am here to witness the debate over its PCT usage



    And please enlighten me on who my boss is and what they supposedly stole? I am seriously curious about this comment
    I will my friend. Be hearing about all of it soon.. Its about dermacrine and the research i did on it though.. damn kids who dont know sh*t. I been there since day one.. Better learn your history .. You got no clue , nor do any of you lmao.. NO CLUE! . God does Eric even talk to you guys at all? Or has he tried to pretend I never existed? I was not the major foundation of his entire company?

    What ever like i said I am out. You can all watch my blog like deers caught in head lights.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Oh really...?



    Looks like your pimping it for PCT there..But that is really besides the point. I am here to witness the debate over its PCT usage



    And please enlighten me on who my boss is and what they supposedly stole? I am seriously curious about this comment
    PCT starts long before the cycle is over but you guys got no clue about that so I wont bother lmao...

  5. I cant wait for this thread to get huge... if of course my post even stay. Then when I come back ( and the time is right). I get to drop the bomb. So much fun. I thank god every day for this job I could not imagine doing anything else. My life is soo damn awesome.. I needed some excitement to **** was getting a little stale.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I will my friend. Be hearing about all of it soon.. Its about dermacrine and the research i did on it though.. damn kids who dont know sh*t. I been there since day one.. Better learn your history .. You got no clue , nor do any of you lmao.. NO CLUE! . God does Eric even talk to you guys at all? Or has he tried to pretend I never existed? I was not the major foundation of his entire company?

    What ever like i said I am out. You can all watch my blog like deers caught in head lights.
    1. Eric is not my boss. I know you have trouble spelling so most likely you also have trouble reading as well.
    My sig says APPNUT NOT PRIMORDIAL

    2. Are you suggesting that PP stole dermacrine from YOU??

    3. I think LOTS of people try to pretend you don't exist but sadly you just keep popping back up spewing your unprofessional "e-gangsta" postings, which is pretty sad considering you are supposed to be a business owner.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  7. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    So you have called me names acted like a child and made claims you and I have gone over something that we have never have gone over. I am still waiting kid... Let me know when your ready.. I see a lot of blah blah blah and pp nut swinging hopla.

    BTW I designed Hcgenerate for on cycle use not for pct and have made this clear a million times over. But lets have some fun anyway.
    I was going to post that label, but JudoJosh already did that. The great irony is that it costs a fraction of what you charge for 2 amps of actual hCG.

    Yes, we've been over this before (multiple times in fact). Here's my favorite one:
    Is my pct overkill?
    Not only do you try to hock your Formestane product for PCT (bad idea), you also recommend it over a SERM and then claim that your Formestane product acts as both an AI and a SERM. That's post #33 for everyone watching.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post

    I sat here and kept my mouth **** well this whole thing unfolded. I told him pulling dermacrine Transdermal was the worst Idea ever. O told him the LV dermacrine was worthless and If I was still on speaking terms with him when he came out with crapdro I would have told him the crapndro line was going to kill his cred worse then a drug dealer rating on is source. people are ****ing laughing at you Eric . Your the new joke of the steroid world man!!!!
    No, THIS is the joke of the steroid world:

    Name:  needtogetas.jpg
Views: 2667
Size:  41.7 KB

    Please stop pretending you are some sort of a guru to the steroid world. You were on SuperHumanRadio and we were rolling around laughing because the best thing you could talk about was how to bake protein bars. You are a chef, stop portraying yourself as Dan Duchaine, and stop trying to pretend you are anything other than a chef that started a supplement company. Speaking of "jokes" to the steroid world. I believe you stopped being involved with "steroids" after you had to announce to your loyal fans that you sold them a hormonal product that you didn't want to test. Rather make that extra buck than ensure the health of your customers, am I right? Go ahead, give us another 200 page long reply about how much you heart is with your fans, and you would do anything for them. This doesn't erase facts for me or any of the other intelligent people on t

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I worked out a deal for the exclusive rights to Transdermal dermacrine because I knew It was what the people wanted and I knew It was just not getting the right company behind it ( PP has been losing cred for years slowly) and I know oral dhea no matter what kind of fancy bull **** liquid crap you put it in converts to more estrogen then test and it is worthless. However pp publicly claimed it was what!!!!!! 100 times more powerful then the transdermal(even the reviews show that is a lie let lone the studies .Just ask the crowed . I wait it all got deleted ? or did some one happen to screen shot that too?).. Ya I got the copy of the thread made by company owner him self on elite lmao..
    Just ask the crowed? ****ing a man, grab your self a god damn spell check. I am sick of having to read your posts and try to figure out what you are saying. For the record, we have NEVER, NEVER had a review removed on any website. In fact, I am one of the few moderators on PP's own forum, and we don't even delete **** there. But since you brought it up, should we do some discussions about how you handle elite fitness? Or should I say Need2fitness? I can't tell you how many times I heard of someone questioning a suggestion over there, or recommending a competitor product only to turn around and get banned. (Please don't tell me that this doesn't happen, and don't talk about me getting banned, I know I was banned for my affiliation to PP and that has NOTHING to do with what I am talking about.) Also, you clearly haven't looked much into our products. Let also talk about how we heard that the staff forum of elite had a very strict warning that any thread started on androseries (and don't spin this to be about reps) will be deleted, and that product will not be discussed here. You backed into a corner with PM excuses last time that happen, don't blow up my box again this time

    The amount of guys we have had listing more than 10+ gained on an AndroMass cycle is enough to show this product was a success. No one was doing this on Derma, and no one will be doing this on transderm. Also, please stop implying we brought back Dermacrine because we needed to sales. Transdermal products were always something that were requested highly of us, and it was brought back strictly as a anniversary thing. The AndroSeries is where our company will stay, and as someone who has used two of the products so far, I am glad.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I watched as The pp reps and even Eric him self lashed out at me and my company on every forum they could. I watched well thread after thread after thread has been deleted because people have been pissed off beyond beleafe at Eric for his ripoffmass and the rip off price not to mention the "we made steroids safer MnM wana be claims. I took screen shots of 185 threads and counting that have been deleted
    talking negatively about the andro line and pp since the line has come out.. OOOOO yes the company I have watched spew bull **** to me about unethical practices and pure utter bull**** claims like it.. Caught red handed with their hands in the cookie jar and I will be writing this bomb of a blog with all screen shots soon..
    You have 185 threads that were deleted in screenshot mode is what you are saying. I will have to check, but I can almost with near certainty state that we have not even created 185 threads. There might not even be 185 threads total on the Androseries. If they all were to disappear don't you think the public would notice? Come on, again this isn't elite fitness.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    See that is what I do. I sit, I watch, I plan, I organize, and I stick it right in your ass at the exact time I feel its right... Eric re releasing transdermal dermacrine is the sign friends. The sign he is Hurting badly... WHY???????
    WHAT THE **** are you talking about? This is clearly you talking out of your ass. As stated earlier:



    I believe it states it was brought back for a limited time. If we in any way were relying on the product for sales, don't you think we would need to sell a bit more than 500 of them? Also, you realize there was a company selling it all this time, right? Again, if you are going to mention how much sitting back, reading and waiting you do, I think you should start putting the reading into practice.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Because it symbolizes him crawling back on his knees and saying I got my ass ****ing handed to me Nate((AND YOU WHERE SO RIGHT NATE) and now I need to save some face and hopefully some sales too. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

    WHAT A JOKE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE TEAM HAVE BECOME.
    Again you are clearly delusional, but if it gets you off a couple times tonight to think so, have at it. Remember, this is not the company that needs to push Formastane as a PCT or teach a bunch of bodybuilders how to bake protein bars to turn a dime. Also, I can go into the actions of your team, but that wouldn't be fair to the members of your team I do have respect for (and I hope they know who they are). Again though, I think reputation speaks pretty largely on company postitions, and since ours has always been for safe, effective, and TESTED products, we are doing quite well. Also, I assume I am a joke? Was I not offered a position on your company numerous times? Through PM, through board mention, even when I stated that Need2 couldn't compensate me better than Eric has (stated in the nicest way possible, since I figured "Id rather slide my dick through a mile of glass than work for your company was innapropriate), Chocolate Milk sent me a PM ensuring me you guys WOULD take better care of me. I am sorry to hear his career ended over there.


    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    DONT BOTHER REPLYING . I will not be coming back to this thread. I know my **** will get deleted just like all 185 other comments/threads got deleted on other forums lmao. Have no fear though I got your ass On this one . All of it will come out in the wash on my blog. Where **** cant be deleted bwahaha..
    Here is the "I am going to make a big post, with a bunch of senseless accusations, then I am going to say I am not coming back here, because I have protein bars to bake and no time to defend my sourceless accusations." post.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    As for the argument about Hcgenerate haaaaa I dont have time to listen to your childish **** bro. so here is my blog on it
    http://**********************/blog/20...ogia-agrestis/
    with test results and studies along with a entire explanation on how it works AS i HAVE ALWAYS CLAIMED IT DOES.. and one google search on it will prove the rest and I am done here with this worthless thread.
    Ill let Rodja handle this, last time you guys discussed HCGenerate, he did quite well.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    O yes I am screen shooting the delete of this post to for my blog.
    Screenshot of my reply as well/

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Have fun I got **** to do. Delete this worthless pile of crap already.
    This is where you become apparent. You mention earlier that this thread will be deleted because AM censors for its sponsors (I would love to have David Dunn's opinion on this, LOL), yet here you specifically ask for it to be deleted. ?!?!?!

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I will my friend. Be hearing about all of it soon.. Its about dermacrine and the research i did on it though.. damn kids who dont know sh*t. I been there since day one.. Better learn your history .. You got no clue , nor do any of you lmao.. NO CLUE! . God does Eric even talk to you guys at all? Or has he tried to pretend I never existed? I was not the major foundation of his entire company?

    What ever like i said I am out. You can all watch my blog like deers caught in head lights.
    I know your history with the company. History is exactly that, history. You can hold on to this memory, but the company has certainly evolved in many ways beyond the time you pushed supplements for them. I will say lets not play pretend though, you have lied about things with PP as well. I remember joking with John Mis, who when you stated you were the top salesman for PP, still showed me all the records in sales between the two of you and at times the difference was staggeringly in his favor. But who cares, as I stated it's history.

    It is funny though how fast you are to diss Eric here, I believe I can still digg up a PM or two about how "you will always have respect for Eric, he was able to provide for you at a time when you really needed it, and the things he has done for you will never be forgotten."

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    So you have called me names acted like a child and made claims you and I have gone over something that we have never have gone over. I am still waiting kid... Let me know when your ready.. I see a lot of blah blah blah and pp nut swinging hopla.

    BTW I designed Hcgenerate for on cycle use not for pct and have made this clear a million times over. But lets have some fun anyway.
    Haha, I didn't even have to call you out on this. Judo did. Let me guess, you are about to claim we pay him too...?

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    You must be a pp nut swinger lmao... Better go round up the rest of the pp nut swingers you guys are going to need a lot of support. You have obviously never ready any of my work. Some of which even your boss has stolen .. I live for this ****. I got all the time in the world for it, it's my life lets roll.

    Quit the **** talking and be about it already guys..
    "Your boss has stolen," I assume you are trying to mean eric? Or are you bringing AppNut into this too? Remember my comment about reading earlier? Implement it.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    PCT starts long before the cycle is over but you guys got no clue about that so I wont bother lmao...
    REALLY? It is called POST CYCLE THERAPY. POST CYCLE. POST. Explain to me how POST cycle therapy starts during cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I cant wait for this thread to get huge... if of course my post even stay. Then when I come back ( and the time is right). I get to drop the bomb. So much fun. I thank god every day for this job I could not imagine doing anything else. My life is soo damn awesome.. I needed some excitement to **** was getting a little stale.
    I thought you would not come back to this thread? :eyeroll:
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. A picture says a thousand words

  10. Dermacrine will make you say and do funny things.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I won't even start with why HCGenerate during PCT is an awful and counterproductive idea....
    ohhhhhhhh you mean based off of the 1/10th of the study you saw for free before?
    here is the whole study that was paid for. link: http://**********************/blog/20...riginal-study/
    I hope you like the taste of boot leather. :-)
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    ohhhhhhhh you mean based off of the 1/10th of the study you saw for free before?
    here is the whole study that was paid for. link: http://**********************/blog/20...riginal-study/
    I hope you like the taste of boot leather. :-)
    Swing and a miss because I was not talking about fadogia, especially since that's a rat study. Would you like a towel for that egg on your face?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    No, THIS is the joke of the steroid world:

    Name:  needtogetas.jpg
Views: 2667
Size:  41.7 KB

    Please stop pretending you are some sort of a guru to the steroid world. You were on SuperHumanRadio and we were rolling around laughing because the best thing you could talk about was how to bake protein bars. You are a chef, stop portraying yourself as Dan Duchaine, and stop trying to pretend you are anything other than a chef that started a supplement company. Speaking of "jokes" to the steroid world. I believe you stopped being involved with "steroids" after you had to announce to your loyal fans that you sold them a hormonal product that you didn't want to test. Rather make that extra buck than ensure the health of your customers, am I right? Go ahead, give us another 200 page long reply about how much you heart is with your fans, and you would do anything for them. This doesn't erase facts for me or any of the other intelligent people on t



    Just ask the crowed? ****ing a man, grab your self a god damn spell check. I am sick of having to read your posts and try to figure out what you are saying. For the record, we have NEVER, NEVER had a review removed on any website. In fact, I am one of the few moderators on PP's own forum, and we don't even delete **** there. But since you brought it up, should we do some discussions about how you handle elite fitness? Or should I say Need2fitness? I can't tell you how many times I heard of someone questioning a suggestion over there, or recommending a competitor product only to turn around and get banned. (Please don't tell me that this doesn't happen, and don't talk about me getting banned, I know I was banned for my affiliation to PP and that has NOTHING to do with what I am talking about.) Also, you clearly haven't looked much into our products. Let also talk about how we heard that the staff forum of elite had a very strict warning that any thread started on androseries (and don't spin this to be about reps) will be deleted, and that product will not be discussed here. You backed into a corner with PM excuses last time that happen, don't blow up my box again this time

    The amount of guys we have had listing more than 10+ gained on an AndroMass cycle is enough to show this product was a success. No one was doing this on Derma, and no one will be doing this on transderm. Also, please stop implying we brought back Dermacrine because we needed to sales. Transdermal products were always something that were requested highly of us, and it was brought back strictly as a anniversary thing. The AndroSeries is where our company will stay, and as someone who has used two of the products so far, I am glad.



    You have 185 threads that were deleted in screenshot mode is what you are saying. I will have to check, but I can almost with near certainty state that we have not even created 185 threads. There might not even be 185 threads total on the Androseries. If they all were to disappear don't you think the public would notice? Come on, again this isn't elite fitness.



    WHAT THE **** are you talking about? This is clearly you talking out of your ass. As stated earlier:



    I believe it states it was brought back for a limited time. If we in any way were relying on the product for sales, don't you think we would need to sell a bit more than 500 of them? Also, you realize there was a company selling it all this time, right? Again, if you are going to mention how much sitting back, reading and waiting you do, I think you should start putting the reading into practice.



    Again you are clearly delusional, but if it gets you off a couple times tonight to think so, have at it. Remember, this is not the company that needs to push Formastane as a PCT or teach a bunch of bodybuilders how to bake protein bars to turn a dime. Also, I can go into the actions of your team, but that wouldn't be fair to the members of your team I do have respect for (and I hope they know who they are). Again though, I think reputation speaks pretty largely on company postitions, and since ours has always been for safe, effective, and TESTED products, we are doing quite well. Also, I assume I am a joke? Was I not offered a position on your company numerous times? Through PM, through board mention, even when I stated that Need2 couldn't compensate me better than Eric has (stated in the nicest way possible, since I figured "Id rather slide my dick through a mile of glass than work for your company was innapropriate), Chocolate Milk sent me a PM ensuring me you guys WOULD take better care of me. I am sorry to hear his career ended over there.




    Here is the "I am going to make a big post, with a bunch of senseless accusations, then I am going to say I am not coming back here, because I have protein bars to bake and no time to defend my sourceless accusations." post.



    Ill let Rodja handle this, last time you guys discussed HCGenerate, he did quite well.


    Screenshot of my reply as well/



    This is where you become apparent. You mention earlier that this thread will be deleted because AM censors for its sponsors (I would love to have David Dunn's opinion on this, LOL), yet here you specifically ask for it to be deleted. ?!?!?!



    I know your history with the company. History is exactly that, history. You can hold on to this memory, but the company has certainly evolved in many ways beyond the time you pushed supplements for them. I will say lets not play pretend though, you have lied about things with PP as well. I remember joking with John Mis, who when you stated you were the top salesman for PP, still showed me all the records in sales between the two of you and at times the difference was staggeringly in his favor. But who cares, as I stated it's history.

    It is funny though how fast you are to diss Eric here, I believe I can still digg up a PM or two about how "you will always have respect for Eric, he was able to provide for you at a time when you really needed it, and the things he has done for you will never be forgotten."



    Haha, I didn't even have to call you out on this. Judo did. Let me guess, you are about to claim we pay him too...?



    "Your boss has stolen," I assume you are trying to mean eric? Or are you bringing AppNut into this too? Remember my comment about reading earlier? Implement it.



    REALLY? It is called POST CYCLE THERAPY. POST CYCLE. POST. Explain to me how POST cycle therapy starts during cycle.



    I thought you would not come back to this thread? :eyeroll:
    I used to me a PP rep, I KNOW there is alot of BS over their and that Eric IS an ass hole.....I know Nate is right.
    so what you found a pic of him years old and all bloated after bulking. big deal. you should see how much diff you can look from cutting/contest time to off season.

    All i can say is time will tell no?
    there is really nothing to fight about if your so sure .
    also i think he ment 185 NEG- posts about the androline, but i could be wrong.

    tread the water all you want.... but whats sinking is sinking... lol

    Fuk im happy im not with pp anymore. pay and products wheres ok before Erice went and tryed to run his company lol.
    he should have left jim there handling advertising and reps.

    but in stead fires 15+ reps with no notice, on a dime and not giving a **** about his staff, loyal staff or customers, anything but some ideas in his head. yes Eric is very nice and down to earth......... :-/
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    ohhhhhhhh you mean based off of the 1/10th of the study you saw for free before?
    here is the whole study that was paid for. link: http://**********************/blog/20...riginal-study/
    I hope you like the taste of boot leather. :-)
    I am pretty sure it is the lowering of SHBG from the Divanil that Rodja is taking issue with, not the fadogia.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I used to me a PP rep, I KNOW there is alot of BS over their and that Eric IS an ass hole.....I know Nate is right.
    so what you found a pic of him years old and all bloated after bulking. big deal. you should see how much diff you can look from cutting/contest time to off season.

    All i can say is time will tell no?
    there is really nothing to fight about if your so sure .
    also i think he ment 185 NEG- posts about the androline, but i could be wrong.

    tread the water all you want.... but whats sinking is sinking... lol

    Fuk im happy im not with pp anymore. pay and products wheres ok before Erice went and tryed to run his company lol.
    he should have left jim there handling advertising and reps.

    but in stead fires 15+ reps with no notice, on a dime and not giving a **** about his staff, loyal staff or customers, anything but some ideas in his head. yes Eric is very nice and down to earth......... :-/
    I believe the man can answer for himself. But thank you for trying. I am curious who you were though, since if you were one of the reps that was let go, I would have been around at the time. Care to share that info?

    Also, lets not say Eric is not loyal to staff or customers. As a staff member, I can guarantee you I am compensated significantly better than most reps are, and Eric has gone above and beyond anything I could ever expect from him. His dedication to his customers is very well matched in that regard.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. To the delusional ****head N2SAAS or whatever his stupid handle is....

    You stupid fat slob! I convinced Eric to runa a little "comeback sale" on Dermacrine while we wait for our new improved products come out you silly, simpleton douche bag. An actual lard pile you are...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I used to me a PP rep, I KNOW there is alot of BS over their and that Eric IS an ass hole.....I know Nate is right.
    so what you found a pic of him years old and all bloated after bulking. big deal. you should see how much diff you can look from cutting/contest time to off season.

    All i can say is time will tell no?
    there is really nothing to fight about if your so sure .
    also i think he ment 185 NEG- posts about the androline, but i could be wrong.

    tread the water all you want.... but whats sinking is sinking... lol

    Fuk im happy im not with pp anymore. pay and products wheres ok before Erice went and tryed to run his company lol.
    he should have left jim there handling advertising and reps.

    but in stead fires 15+ reps with no notice, on a dime and not giving a **** about his staff, loyal staff or customers, anything but some ideas in his head. yes Eric is very nice and down to earth......... :-/
    You were let go due to your grammatical errors....

  18. I love how he mentions the " crapndro line" and that Erics the joke, but Eric doesnt hide behind the face of a fat 8th grader. Dermacrine was great and all, but its honestly nothing compared to the Androseries line, trust me I have ran both. You are regressing with your product line NEEDTO. I guess soon enough we will see your copy cat version of the "crapdro line" when your products cause someones liver to deteriorate and fall off. New version, "Needtocopy" how does that sound BRO? Good luck!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    OOO let me say I sat here and kept my mouth pulling
    with hands in the cookie jar .

    See that is what I do. I sit, I watch, I plan, I organize, and I stick it right in your ass at the exact time I feel its right
    wtf is that ^^^^^^^ i usually skip read his stuff cause of the errors n stuff, but i didnt miss this ^^^^ wow
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF

  20. Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    wtf is that ^^^^^^^ i usually skip read his stuff cause of the errors n stuff, but i didnt miss this ^^^^ wow
    LOL I was reading ( deciphering ) through those posts and I thougth you fixed that one, but I guess not. Your guess is as good as mine.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  21. Name:  needtogetas.jpg
Views: 2667
Size:  41.7 KB

    Needtogetmuscle... AND HOW!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  22. Anymore Dermacrine available?

    If it's sold out, can any reps get ahold of a bottle or two?

  23. Eric,

    Please do a Dermacrine Christmas run. I would like to get a few for some family and friends.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Anymore Dermacrine available?

    If it's sold out, can any reps get ahold of a bottle or two?
    You can check out the Buy Sell Trade section on PP's forum. Making a post requesting it should get you taken care of rather quickly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Eric,

    Please do a Dermacrine Christmas run. I would like to get a few for some family and friends.
    I'll pass on the recommendation, but I am not sure that another run is in the future. We do have a company that has been carrying it all along.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You can check out the Buy Sell Trade section on PP's forum. Making a post requesting it should get you taken care of rather quickly.



    I'll pass on the recommendation, but I am not sure that another run is in the future. We do have a company that has been carrying it all along.
    Shhhhhh....

  26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    We do have a company that has been carrying it all along.
    They must be under the radar? I haven't seen anything similar or even close out there and I've been around

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    They must be under the radar? I haven't seen anything similar or even close out there and I've been around
    PM a rep and he'll direct you in the right direction


  28. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    PM a rep and he'll direct you in the right direction
    HEY!!!

    I wanna know too!!!!

    PM coming
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  29. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    HEY!!!

    I wanna know too!!!!

    PM coming
    Yep, anyone looking for Dermarine, should know that even though we no longer carry it, there has been a retailer carrying it the entire time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dermacrine
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:34 PM
  2. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM
Log in
Log in