Dermacrine

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Agreed with the post above- one thing i really liked was, really, no PCT. i used it with T boosters, SA, alone, with 1t..i always wished it was a BIT stronger though, but then you are looking at needed a PCT. good stuff. i understand why its gone though..

2. Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    This is just speculation, and I have no clue of the production costs of the stuff, but if demand for the product is so high, it doesn't make sense to NOT bring it back. If people want it, they will buy it. It's the OG version, OG carrier, from the OG producer...not a replica version from some random company.

And...also...as much as I want to, and will, try AndroMass one day, it's simply not fair to us to call AM a Dermacrine replacement. AM (hopefully) is MUCH more potent, has the 1-T in it, and has much greater potential for shutdown and androgenic sides (due to the 1-T).

I think the thing that people like most about Dermacrine, was that it was so mild, only required very light/minimal PCT, and could be used in so many different ways (Cut, Bulk, Test Base for other cycles)...it was a very smart supplement IMO. REALLY wish that I still had some of the topical left!!!

Having said that...the only logical reason I could see to not bring it back...would be that PP has other things on the line which they are working on. So that's cool. But I still don't see it being a difficult endeavor bringing it back if they wanted to.
    Agreed...the versatility of Dermacrine is it's strength. Being able to use it on it's own or as a stacker to a cycle is a BIG plus.

And I agree that the comparison of AM being a replacement for Dermacrine is a bit skewed. Not only in supposed potency but also in price. For the price of one AM one could have gotten 3-4 Dermacrine bottles.

I can only reason as well that PP must have something in the works because not keeping Dermacrine production rolling is downright ludicrous.
    •   

3. Guys, guys... hit me up for some real dermacrine.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

4. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Guys, guys... hit me up for some real dermacrine.
    You clearly know something I don't, haha.

There are some things in the works, unfortunately, I have only received hints at this point.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You clearly know something I don't, haha.

There are some things in the works, unfortunately, I have only received hints at this point.
    Somebody's got a secret............

6. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    ^^^I would hit him up

7. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Hit ya up...Direct me to the secret stash!

8. Rulk where are u? I think we're gonna have to send the search party...he might be drowning in Dermacrine.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    Rulk where are u? I think we're gonna have to send the search party...he might be drowning in Dermacrine.
    Another member hooked up! I got you dag!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

10. Im surprised none of the reps bumped this up, but I was just at primordials website to get some PCT and I noticed they brought back the original Dermacrine for a limited time only.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by vpower View Post
    Im surprised none of the reps bumped this up, but I was just at primordials website to get some PCT and I noticed they brought back the original Dermacrine for a limited time only.
    Yep, part of our anniversary celebration!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Discontinued vic. Although a knock off is supposedly coming out, I wouldnt trust it. The Androseries that replaced it is by far superior to Dermacrine anyways. Namely Andromass will be Dermacrine's replacement.
    I thick I will just laugh at this since it is prob the most funny thing I have seen in months... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Rs-transaderm is the knock off and its 60 days worth for less. But for the record Dermacrine had a RLS label on it for a wile because I was right and some one else was wrong. The return of dermacrine only confirms that!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I thick I will just laugh at this since it is prob the most funny thing I have seen in months... LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW Rs-transaderm is the knock off and its 60 days worth for less. But for the record Dermacrine had a RLS label on it for a wile because I was right and some one else was wrong. The return of dermacrine only confirms that!!!
    It was a one time run, no return the AndroSeries is far superior

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    It was a one time run, no return the AndroSeries is far superior
    yah sure LOLOL (IN MY OP, which im entitiled to) its a f-ing rip off buddy......
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    yah sure LOLOL (IN MY OP, which im entitiled to) its a f-ing rip off buddy......
    real nice post...

16. I think I'll order some if it is still available Ryan.

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I think I'll order some if it is still available Ryan.
    Dermacrine? Ya it's available bud http://www.primordialperformance.com...rine-dhea.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    Your right. I was going to order some hCG for my next cycle, but then I realized you guys make a HCG product, right? Thanks.

Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post

totally agree with you on this!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Your right. I was going to order some hCG for my next cycle, but then I realized you guys make a HCG product, right? Thanks.

not the same compound but both work well. i would not use HCG during PCT but HCGenerate is great on cycle or pct. HCG just during or nearing end of cycle. just my op again.
    LG Sciences Board Rep

21. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    not the same compound but both work well. i would not use HCG during PCT but HCGenerate is great on cycle or pct. HCG just during or nearing end of cycle. just my op again.
    I won't even start with why HCGenerate during PCT is an awful and counterproductive idea....
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

22. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    My sarcasm seemed to fly over your head so fast, CNN is calling for hurricane evacuation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I won't even start with why HCGenerate during PCT is an awful and counterproductive idea....
    I would love to mop the ****ing floor with your Idea's kid lets tumble. Give it a shot

24. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I would love to mope the ****ing floor with your Idea's kid lets tumble. Give it a shot
    Do you speak any form of coherent English? I'll make it short: E2, SHBG, and HPTA recovery. Learn a bit before you start making outlandish claims.

BTW, we've been over this before and you made an ass of yourself (although that isn't new for you).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

25. Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    I would love to mope the ****ing floor with your Idea's kid lets tumble. Give it a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Do you speak any form of coherent English? I'll make it short: E2, SHBG, and HPTA recovery. Learn a bit before you start making outlandish claims.

BTW, we've been over this before and you made an ass of yourself (although that isn't new for you).
    ::grabs popcorn::

This should be amusing... in for the giggles
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

26. I know where this is headed
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I know where this is headed
    Interested to see if Nate can hold his ground and actually post intelligently for once..
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

28. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    All, And I do mean all of LG's supplements are a complete rip off. The only results I have seen is that my wallet is leaner. At least PP will give you your money back if your not satisfied. Not only that but their reps have class and are pretty intelligent. (All of this of course is just MY OPINION)

29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post

So you have called me names acted like a child and made claims you and I have gone over something that we have never have gone over. I am still waiting kid... Let me know when your ready.. I see a lot of blah blah blah and pp nut swinging hopla.

BTW I designed Hcgenerate for on cycle use not for pct and have made this clear a million times over. But lets have some fun anyway.

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Interested to see if Nate can hold his ground and actually post intelligently for once..
    You must be a pp nut swinger lmao... Better go round up the rest of the pp nut swingers you guys are going to need a lot of support. You have obviously never ready any of my work. Some of which even your boss has stolen .. I live for this ****. I got all the time in the world for it, it's my life lets roll.

Quit the **** talking and be about it already guys..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dermacrine
    By bbphato in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 07:34 PM
  2. Dermacrine sustain or Just Dermacrine
    By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM