andro guarantee

  1. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    andro guarantee


    Where can I find the guarantee for the Andro products ?
    I know I've seen it around but I can't find it on their site.

  2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Between Middle Earth and Narnia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Rep Power
    61214
  3. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Rep Power
    23083

    Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    Where can I find the guarantee for the Andro products ?
    I know I've seen it around but I can't find it on their site.
    I looked at the product write ups and it talks about Guaranteed Absorption. Is this what your refering too?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1035

    i'd bet he's talking about the money back guarantee..
  5. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    510994

    150% guarantee ??

    Isnt it on all the new andro products .. It stated on each product description before .. Maybe they moved it
    S.n.S team member
  6. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    150% guarantee ??

    Isnt it on all the new andro products .. It stated on each product description before .. Maybe they moved it
    Yeah that's it..can't seem to find it anymore.
  7. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    510994

    Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    Yeah that's it..can't seem to find it anymore.
    That's weird, I'd contact the cc right now if your running one of the andro series, just invade if it doesn't live up to the hype
    S.n.S team member
  8. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    That's weird, I'd contact the cc right now if your running one of the andro series, just invade if it doesn't live up to the hype
    I doubt anything could live up to that hype.
  9. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    It is under benefits tab:

    Guaranteed to Transform

    We are so confident in AndroMass that we have decided to honor a 150% money back guarantee.

    Its simple – if you don’t get the results you expected from AndroMass, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  10. Registered User
    PhoenixGamer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It is under benefits tab:

    Guaranteed to Transform

    We are so confident in AndroMass that we have decided to honor a 150% money back guarantee.

    Its simple – if you don’t get the results you expected from AndroMass, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*
    The caveat is that you need to provide info on your stats, lifting experience, diet, etc.

    Right Hereto? Do they also have to log the run?
  11. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4204650

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    The caveat is that you need to provide info on your stats, lifting experience, diet, etc.

    Right Hereto? Do they also have to log the run?
    Sounds like a bunch of BS. Wow, can't have a guarantee without conditions I guess.
  12. Registered User
    PhoenixGamer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Sounds like a bunch of BS. Wow, can't have a guarantee without conditions I guess.
    No, that is for the 150% money back guarantee. You don't have to provide anything for the 100% money back guarantee.
  13. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    510994

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    No, that is for the 150% money back guarantee. You don't have to provide anything for the 100% money back guarantee.
    lol

    whats the diff btwn 100 and 150% ?

    i thought the guarentee was on all andro products .. not just andromass
    S.n.S team member
  14. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    It is under benefits tab:

    Guaranteed to Transform

    We are so confident in AndroMass that we have decided to honor a 150% money back guarantee.

    Its simple – if you don’t get the results you expected from AndroMass, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*
    That's it. Thanks. Here is what it says;
    "It may be the pheromones, thicker chest hair or new hardwood -- Either way, we are sure you will love AndroHard.
    If AndroHard doesn't surpass all your expectations, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*"
    What's up with the asterisk ?
    By the way I am not looking to send anything back.....just trying to decide on a future purchase....with all the drama around PP right now and the very high price of the products I am just window shopping.
  15. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    510994

    Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    That's it. Thanks. Here is what it says;
    "It may be the pheromones, thicker chest hair or new hardwood -- Either way, we are sure you will love AndroHard.
    If AndroHard doesn't surpass all your expectations, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*"
    What's up with the asterisk ?
    By the way I am not looking to send anything back.....just trying to decide on a future purchase....with all the drama around PP right now and the very high price of the products I am just window shopping.
    Asterik prolly means what phenoixgamer stated, user would prolly have to send alot of info such as diet, training program, etc.( I do remember seeing that somewhere)

    Op u thinking of running androhard or andromass ??
    S.n.S team member
  16. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Op u thinking of running androhard or andromass ??
    I am running hard now...I like it a lot, it is dramatically better than the old version. But it is a stacker when it comes down to it so it is not worth the price.
    Andromass I would never spend that much on any compound..won't even consider it no matter what it does(if it ever even comes out).
    Lean may be something I would try (at a discount). Seems to be effective at what it is designed to do and I could see myself using it two or three times a year.
  17. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Still wondering about dat dar asterisk ?
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    Still wondering about dat dar asterisk ?
    Exactly as speculated..Information would need to be provided as to diet, training, etc.

    T-Bone, what do you expect, us to send out 150% for someone sending in an email "Yo, i want the 150%." That doesn't seem like its good for business.

    If you don't want to provide any info about the cycle, that would be pretty telling anyway.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Exactly as speculated..Information would need to be provided as to diet, training, etc.
    Thanks for clearing that up....Nothing wrong with that .
  20. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    510994

    Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    I am running hard now...I like it a lot, it is dramatically better than the old version. But it is a stacker when it comes down to it so it is not worth the price.
    Andromass I would never spend that much on any compound..won't even consider it no matter what it does(if it ever even comes out).
    Lean may be something I would try (at a discount). Seems to be effective at what it is designed to do and I could see myself using it two or three times a year.
    doesnt androhard guarentee 4-8lbs of solid muscle ?

    yea alot of people are stacking these products and finding results ..which is hard to determine

    how many weeks are you in on androhard ?any strength increase ?
    S.n.S team member
  21. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    "doesnt androhard guarentee 4-8lbs of solid muscle ?"

    I'm only 5 days on Hard but like I said earlier I doubt that claim...I won't pay a hundred bucks for that anyway.
    I was over 2 weeks into a P-Plex run when I finally got the Hard(took 2 weeks to ship which sucks). I always do GVT when on something and it'll beat you up real good.
    The Hard brought my libido and energy back within 2-3 days and now I am rolling into my third week feeling great. Would I pay a hundred bucks for that....no, not me although I did pay 60 bucks this time......Would I pay 60 for that again....No. I would do as I always do and tweak my diet ,use Stano or DHEA.
    All that said I am only 5 days in....a week from now I may be Number 1 Primordial pusher but I doubt it.
    I wish people would do it stand alone and report on it but at that price they won't...like me they don't want to be dissapointed with a couple pound gain.
  22. Registered User
    PhoenixGamer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by picazzo View Post
    "doesnt androhard guarentee 4-8lbs of solid muscle ?"

    I'm only 5 days on Hard but like I said earlier I doubt that claim...I won't pay a hundred bucks for that anyway.
    I was over 2 weeks into a P-Plex run when I finally got the Hard(took 2 weeks to ship which sucks). I always do GVT when on something and it'll beat you up real good.
    The Hard brought my libido and energy back within 2-3 days and now I am rolling into my third week feeling great. Would I pay a hundred bucks for that....no, not me although I did pay 60 bucks this time......Would I pay 60 for that again....No. I would do as I always do and tweak my diet ,use Stano or DHEA.
    All that said I am only 5 days in....a week from now I may be Number 1 Primordial pusher but I doubt it.
    I wish people would do it stand alone and report on it but at that price they won't...like me they don't want to be dissapointed with a couple pound gain.
    "AndroHard will produce noticeable effects quickly.

    Effects after 1-2 weeks –

    * Enhanced vascularity
    * Frequent hard erections
    * Intensified muscular strength


    ... And then after 3-4 weeks –

    * 4-6lb lean mass increase
    * Increased muscle definition
    * 20-30% increase in strength"

    Why don't you train hard and diet correctly, run the AH the full way through the cycle and then pass judgment. Sheesh. You aren't even 1 week in and you are expecting way too much. These are not magic pills. They are supplements meant to enhance what is already in place.
  23. Registered User
    picazzo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Age
    57
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    142

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    Why don't you train hard and diet correctly, run the AH the full way through the cycle and then pass judgment. Sheesh. You aren't even 1 week in and you are expecting way too much. These are not magic pills. They are supplements meant to enhance what is already in place.
    This is why I don't post on these boards much....Did you even read what I wrote?
    I was simply trying to answer GQ's questions to me honestly.
    I'm out.
  24. Registered User
    Steakumm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    108

    The 100% garantee is no good after 60 days so by the time my andro gets delivered it's over 60 days
  25. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141049

    For a 150% refund (****, I'd even go as far as to say a 100% refund minus shipping), asking for that info is totally fair game.

    If you take AndroMass and eat some crap vegetarian diet, then you're not gonna get anything from the product. If you take Androhard and all you eat is sandwhich meat, bread, yogurt, and donuts, you are going to get fat - and doing so will not be because the product doesn't work, it's because you failed to follow a proper regimen with the product.

    If you bought a car and crashed it into a lamp post, the only guarantee they'll have to honor is the 150% roflmao guarantee.

    I've never taken a PP product before. I'm just trying to inject a little sense of reality into the thread.
  26. Registered User
    GQNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,967
    Rep Power
    510994

    ^^ from the claims of andromass and comparison to superdrol gains, I would expect to get sum gains even with crappy diet actually bc I kno SD delivers lol

    But yea eat fat and you become fat .. We become what we eat plain and simple
    S.n.S team member
  27. Registered User
    swan1209's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    201

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ^^ from the claims of andromass and comparison to superdrol gains, I would expect to get sum gains even with crappy diet actually bc I kno SD delivers lol

    But yea eat fat and you become fat .. We become what we eat plain and simple
    Not quite, you get fat from a surplus of calories, not necessarily where those calories come from.
  28. Registered User
    PhoenixGamer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    128

    Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    Not quite, you get fat from a surplus of calories, not necessarily where those calories come from.
    x2

    You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.
  29. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    x2

    You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.
    My best fat loss was on an insanely high fat intake with sub 60g carbs a day.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  30. Registered User
    freefall365's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Age
    28
    Posts
    770
    Rep Power
    1035

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    x2

    You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.
    ^ this.. carbs are enemy # 1 for fat loss IMO, while "good" fats are actually beneficial if implemented properly.
  31. Registered User
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northeastern United States
    Posts
    15,475
    Rep Power
    4204650

    Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ^^

    But yea eat fat and you become fat .. We become what we eat plain and simple
    Thats just wrong.
  32. Registered User
    Torobestia's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,199
    Rep Power
    141049

    Where's that Captain Luc Picard facepalm picture?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. arizona guarantee
    By warnerve in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in