andro guarantee

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. ^^ from the claims of andromass and comparison to superdrol gains, I would expect to get sum gains even with crappy diet actually bc I kno SD delivers lol

But yea eat fat and you become fat .. We become what we eat plain and simple

2. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ^^ from the claims of andromass and comparison to superdrol gains, I would expect to get sum gains even with crappy diet actually bc I kno SD delivers lol

Not quite, you get fat from a surplus of calories, not necessarily where those calories come from.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by swan1209 View Post
    Not quite, you get fat from a surplus of calories, not necessarily where those calories come from.
    x2

You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.

4. Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    x2

You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.
    My best fat loss was on an insanely high fat intake with sub 60g carbs a day.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixGamer View Post
    x2

^ this.. carbs are enemy # 1 for fat loss IMO, while "good" fats are actually beneficial if implemented properly.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ^^

Thats just wrong.

7. Where's that Captain Luc Picard facepalm picture?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 01:00 PM
  2. arizona guarantee
    By warnerve in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:24 PM