andro guarantee

picazzo

Awards
Where can I find the guarantee for the Andro products ?
I know I've seen it around but I can't find it on their site.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the bottom of this page.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I find the guarantee for the Andro products ?
I know I've seen it around but I can't find it on their site.
I looked at the product write ups and it talks about Guaranteed Absorption. Is this what your refering too?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i'd bet he's talking about the money back guarantee..

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150% guarantee ??

Isnt it on all the new andro products .. It stated on each product description before .. Maybe they moved it

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's it..can't seem to find it anymore.
That's weird, I'd contact the cc right now if your running one of the andro series, just invade if it doesn't live up to the hype

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is under benefits tab:

Guaranteed to Transform

We are so confident in AndroMass that we have decided to honor a 150% money back guarantee.

Its simple – if you don’t get the results you expected from AndroMass, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*

PhoenixGamer

Awards

Guaranteed to Transform

We are so confident in AndroMass that we have decided to honor a 150% money back guarantee.

Its simple – if you don’t get the results you expected from AndroMass, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*
The caveat is that you need to provide info on your stats, lifting experience, diet, etc.

Right Hereto? Do they also have to log the run?

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Sounds like a bunch of BS. Wow, can't have a guarantee without conditions I guess.
No, that is for the 150% money back guarantee. You don't have to provide anything for the 100% money back guarantee.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, that is for the 150% money back guarantee. You don't have to provide anything for the 100% money back guarantee.
lol

whats the diff btwn 100 and 150% ?

i thought the guarentee was on all andro products .. not just andromass:love:

picazzo

Awards

Guaranteed to Transform

That's it. Thanks. Here is what it says;
"It may be the pheromones, thicker chest hair or new hardwood -- Either way, we are sure you will love AndroHard.
If AndroHard doesn't surpass all your expectations, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*"
What's up with the asterisk ?
By the way I am not looking to send anything back.....just trying to decide on a future purchase....with all the drama around PP right now and the very high price of the products I am just window shopping.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's it. Thanks. Here is what it says;
"It may be the pheromones, thicker chest hair or new hardwood -- Either way, we are sure you will love AndroHard.
If AndroHard doesn't surpass all your expectations, send it back for 150% of the purchase price.*"
What's up with the asterisk ?
By the way I am not looking to send anything back.....just trying to decide on a future purchase....with all the drama around PP right now and the very high price of the products I am just window shopping.
Asterik prolly means what phenoixgamer stated, user would prolly have to send alot of info such as diet, training program, etc.( I do remember seeing that somewhere)

Op u thinking of running androhard or andromass ??

picazzo

Awards
Op u thinking of running androhard or andromass ??
I am running hard now...I like it a lot, it is dramatically better than the old version. But it is a stacker when it comes down to it so it is not worth the price.
Andromass I would never spend that much on any compound..won't even consider it no matter what it does(if it ever even comes out).
Lean may be something I would try (at a discount). Seems to be effective at what it is designed to do and I could see myself using it two or three times a year.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still wondering about dat dar asterisk ?
Exactly as speculated..Information would need to be provided as to diet, training, etc.

T-Bone, what do you expect, us to send out 150% for someone sending in an email "Yo, i want the 150%." That doesn't seem like its good for business.

If you don't want to provide any info about the cycle, that would be pretty telling anyway.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running hard now...I like it a lot, it is dramatically better than the old version. But it is a stacker when it comes down to it so it is not worth the price.
Andromass I would never spend that much on any compound..won't even consider it no matter what it does(if it ever even comes out).
Lean may be something I would try (at a discount). Seems to be effective at what it is designed to do and I could see myself using it two or three times a year.
doesnt androhard guarentee 4-8lbs of solid muscle ?

yea alot of people are stacking these products and finding results ..which is hard to determine

how many weeks are you in on androhard ?any strength increase ?

picazzo

Awards
"doesnt androhard guarentee 4-8lbs of solid muscle ?"

I'm only 5 days on Hard but like I said earlier I doubt that claim...I won't pay a hundred bucks for that anyway.
I was over 2 weeks into a P-Plex run when I finally got the Hard(took 2 weeks to ship which sucks). I always do GVT when on something and it'll beat you up real good.
The Hard brought my libido and energy back within 2-3 days and now I am rolling into my third week feeling great. Would I pay a hundred bucks for that....no, not me although I did pay 60 bucks this time......Would I pay 60 for that again....No. I would do as I always do and tweak my diet ,use Stano or DHEA.
All that said I am only 5 days in....a week from now I may be Number 1 Primordial pusher but I doubt it.
I wish people would do it stand alone and report on it but at that price they won't...like me they don't want to be dissapointed with a couple pound gain.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
"doesnt androhard guarentee 4-8lbs of solid muscle ?"

I'm only 5 days on Hard but like I said earlier I doubt that claim...I won't pay a hundred bucks for that anyway.
I was over 2 weeks into a P-Plex run when I finally got the Hard(took 2 weeks to ship which sucks). I always do GVT when on something and it'll beat you up real good.
The Hard brought my libido and energy back within 2-3 days and now I am rolling into my third week feeling great. Would I pay a hundred bucks for that....no, not me although I did pay 60 bucks this time......Would I pay 60 for that again....No. I would do as I always do and tweak my diet ,use Stano or DHEA.
All that said I am only 5 days in....a week from now I may be Number 1 Primordial pusher but I doubt it.
I wish people would do it stand alone and report on it but at that price they won't...like me they don't want to be dissapointed with a couple pound gain.
"AndroHard will produce noticeable effects quickly.

Effects after 1-2 weeks –

* Enhanced vascularity
* Frequent hard erections
* Intensified muscular strength

... And then after 3-4 weeks –

* 4-6lb lean mass increase
* Increased muscle definition
* 20-30% increase in strength"

Why don't you train hard and diet correctly, run the AH the full way through the cycle and then pass judgment. Sheesh. You aren't even 1 week in and you are expecting way too much. These are not magic pills. They are supplements meant to enhance what is already in place.

picazzo

Awards
Why don't you train hard and diet correctly, run the AH the full way through the cycle and then pass judgment. Sheesh. You aren't even 1 week in and you are expecting way too much. These are not magic pills. They are supplements meant to enhance what is already in place.
This is why I don't post on these boards much....Did you even read what I wrote?
I was simply trying to answer GQ's questions to me honestly.
I'm out.

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
The 100% garantee is no good after 60 days so by the time my andro gets delivered it's over 60 days

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For a 150% refund (****, I'd even go as far as to say a 100% refund minus shipping), asking for that info is totally fair game.

If you take AndroMass and eat some crap vegetarian diet, then you're not gonna get anything from the product. If you take Androhard and all you eat is sandwhich meat, bread, yogurt, and donuts, you are going to get fat - and doing so will not be because the product doesn't work, it's because you failed to follow a proper regimen with the product.

If you bought a car and crashed it into a lamp post, the only guarantee they'll have to honor is the 150% roflmao guarantee.

I've never taken a PP product before. I'm just trying to inject a little sense of reality into the thread.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ from the claims of andromass and comparison to superdrol gains, I would expect to get sum gains even with crappy diet actually bc I kno SD delivers lol

But yea eat fat and you become fat .. We become what we eat plain and simple

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
^^ from the claims of andromass and comparison to superdrol gains, I would expect to get sum gains even with crappy diet actually bc I kno SD delivers lol

But yea eat fat and you become fat .. We become what we eat plain and simple
Not quite, you get fat from a surplus of calories, not necessarily where those calories come from.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Not quite, you get fat from a surplus of calories, not necessarily where those calories come from.
x2

You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
x2

You can actually eat a low carb, high protein, high fat diet and gain muscle while possibly losing fat.
^ this.. carbs are enemy # 1 for fat loss IMO, while "good" fats are actually beneficial if implemented properly.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's that Captain Luc Picard facepalm picture?