ANDRO Series in Europe?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Do you ship it to Europe? Is there any way we can get it here?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If we get enough request at a certain place over there in the UK, all of the Androseries should be carried there ; )

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Can you also shoot me a pm where to buy Androseries in the uk?

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
There's no store in UK selling new PP's ANDRO series. There's a store, but they're only selling OLD Androhard

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no store in UK selling new PP's ANDRO series. There's a store, but they're only selling OLD Androhard
They will sale the new versions just need to ask enough times lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
They will sale the new versions just need to ask enough times lol
since the ban of dhea in the uk predator have stop selling I've emailed them and they have made it clear to me they won't restock it ? I know a lot of people who wanted to buy the androseiries aswell so where will you stock it if people ask enough ?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since the ban of dhea in the uk predator have stop selling I've emailed them and they have made it clear to me they won't restock it ? I know a lot of people who wanted to buy the androseiries aswell so where will you stock it if people ask enough ?
Any retailer that can carry it legally in their country we will ship it to. Talk to your local shops!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Any retailer that can carry it legally in their country we will ship it to. Talk to your local shops!
That will be none then seeing as dhea is banned in the uk no shops are allowed to sell them ....

I hope your future products won't be dhea :( :( otherwise your limiting sales :(

I don't know if you know but theirs been a supplement ban in the uk and dhea is a banned substance now it shouldn't even get through customs..

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That will be none then seeing as dhea is banned in the uk no shops are allowed to sell them ....

I hope your future products won't be dhea :( :( otherwise your limiting sales :(

I don't know if you know but theirs been a supplement ban in the uk and dhea is a banned substance now it shouldn't even get through customs..
Being US based, however, DHEA is a much safer bet for us, because DHEA won't be banned anytime soon in the US (where as most other compounds can be.)