Any Ideas on PH/DS to stack w/AH/AL

startnover

Awards
Any Ideas on PH/DS to stack w/AH/AL

Has anyone taking anything esle with either or both of them?

List your stack and results for all of us to see

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand why someone who spent the amount of money that the Ando series costs, with the intent to avoid side effects, would then stack them with something with liver / lipid side effects.

Would just be cheaper and as effective to use PH/DS...? no?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
I don't understand why someone who spent the amount of money that the Ando series costs, with the intent to avoid side effects, would then stack them with something with liver / lipid side effects.

Would just be cheaper and as effective to use PH/DS...? no?
im with you on this one.

startnover

Awards
Its the same as using different ds/ph stacks where some have more sides and you shouldn't stack them (but u can) but you stack those with the less harsh ones and can do a longer stronger cycle. Also when your not prone to sides and you have all the top supports and you have done more drugs than charlie and are still "fine":) why would't you want to add some **** that is supposed to be so good that it will end up being a killer oral cycle

Most would look at the fact that now they can take some harsh **** 4-6-8 weeks 12 if you know what ur doing and have something safe to finish up with for the next 4-8 weeks.

startnover

Awards
I can get in killer shape all spring summer pct fall and get lazy fat 10% -12% BF TOTAL max nov,dec,jan feb I would start training harder again.

Thats all I'm saying.

startnover

Awards
funny thing neither of you listed a stack of AH, AL, or AM individually or mixed, or a PH/DS
just a little sh*t talk

startnover

Awards
me xtreme dmz 4 weeks, super-dmz 3 weeks(almost finished),epi (will be 6 weeks) hcg (just started to do some research 250iu every 4th day) n mod1-29&ghrp2 (just started doing some research there @ 100mcg each 2-3x/day past 2 weeks)
was gonna stretch out the super-dmz but everyone kept selling out while it was in my cart and I was finishing my order. 4 different sites. The AH/AL was an impulse but I think it will give me good results to top off with.

Wondering if I should take the AH with Super-DMZ and the AL with the EPI or vise versa.

Hope that there are some other people out there with some real good n crazy ideas.