TOCO-8 question

Bigteach

Awards
With Vitamin E being fat soluble, the directions said one scoop a day but is two too much? And are there any concerns with VIT E overload? I take GNC Mega Man as well.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
From what I have heard....no....it's not too much. Actually plenty of people take two scoops a day for potential hair regeneration purposes. Honestly, the only reason I use one is to stretch out the servings to two months instead of one.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With Vitamin E being fat soluble, the directions said one scoop a day but is two too much? And are there any concerns with VIT E overload? I take GNC Mega Man as well.
The amount of Vit E in your MV plus two servings of toco 8 would be perfectly fine.

Bigteach

Awards
ok, thanks guys. two scoops it is as I am starting to get some thinning going on and I am not liking it at all.

norris21

Awards
I was wondering the same thing. Just got my Tocco in today!
what do you guys use as delivery for it. I just threw mine in some OJ

Bigteach

Awards
just dumped it on my tongue, drank water. I dont mind the tastes at all

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just dumped it on my tongue, drank water. I dont mind the tastes at all
Yeah, I kind of dig the taste. Though I would love for PP to introduce a capped verison for ease of use and versatility whilst traveling.

readonly

Awards
This is my first ever post, and it's very random I actually say something. I've run 3 bottles of ActivaTe Xtreme, and 1.5 cycles of Hdrol (got bed-ridden ill during first run, had to stop) over the past 12 months. Did not notice any hairloss on Hdrol, but after starting Activate during PCT I began having SEVERE shedding. I'm just finishing an AX/TZ/LX + Inhibit E cycle, and the hair hasn't really gotten worse, but also has not recovered. I will explain that I use the Inhibit E at 1 cap per night for the purpose of ridding myself of estrogen-based belly fat. I've lost 40 pounds over last 18 months, and still trying to lose 10 more. I'm getting in pretty good shape, slowly but surely.

The combination of Triazole + Inhibit E has left me very dry and low on estrogen, and it's definitely robbed me of my libido. I've been wanting to get Toco-8 mixed into my supplements, and took advantage of the 30% off sale that PP was running. Two tubs at $20/ea was a comfortable cost for what should be 4 months if dosed 1 scoop per day. (I'd probably run this stuff year round at that cost, to be honest.)

I know I'm typing a lot, and you guys are in tl;dr mode, but here's what I'm getting to....

My AX/TZ/LX + Inhibit E cycle has left me with virtually no libido, but I've trimmed up A LOT, which was my goal. I can go without a sex drive for 6 weeks if it means a better body long run :)

Well, I actually feel I've experienced some shutdown during this run. Not as bad as the shutdown I felt on Hdrol which took tamox to get me turned around, but some definite shutdown nonetheless. I assume it's the estrogen being crushed, because last time I ran AX, my libido was sky-high.

I received my Toco 8 *today* and took my first serving within an hour of receiving it.

I don't know how, or why, but Toco 8 immediately brought my libido back. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT.

My boys had not been 'hanging' for a couple weeks (I told you - shutdown) and within 45 mins they "fell" back to normal.

I don't know what more to say. I'm hooked after 1 serving. I can't wait to see how it goes after a couple weeks of steady use. If it can help my thinned hair recover to what it was a couple years ago, I will be even more grateful. I'm using spiro cream on my head, which helped stop the shedding, but have not noticed any regrowth or thickening as of yet. To be honest, most people don't notice my thinning, but it has made me self-conscious nonetheless.

Hope this helps any non-Toco 8 users get an idea of how helpful it is. I'm absolutely flabergasted that a Vitamin E toco supplement brought back my libido within less than an hour. I don't know if I'm alone? It felt so good to get that "mojo" back that I'm tempted to quit my Inhibit E early. Yes, I know everyone hates Inhibit E, but I fully believe it has combined with Lean Xtreme to melt my love handles!

Sorry to somewhat hijack this thread, but it was recent enough that I thought it'd be a good place to post this discussion!

Toco-8, ftw

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear that the toco 8 is working for you man. Concerning your libido, a couple of things stand out. First you were taking two ai's during one cycle, Inhibit E plus Triazole. This definitely lowered your E too the point of effecting libido(less the fact that it was ATD as a choice A but you already knew that ;)). Secondly you are on two compounds known to be anti-androgen, Inhibit E and Spiro. The anti - androgen aspects of said compounds could and would effect libido and sexual urges as well. My best advice would be to discontinue use of one of the said compounds(IMO Inhibit E), and you should continue to feel more like your self after hormone levels and biochemical kinetics have stabilized. LX and TZ should offer enough control on cort and E levels to show some great recomp and leaning effects on their own, no need for the additional ATD.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered one too and I must say it is great. I will order more later when I have some cash.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IMO and I have T8 as a staple. One scoop is fine, levels build quickly, its kinda expensive too, any excess is simply passed, its not a hair regrowth type thing, but it will decrease shedding quite a bit. If ya use too much E or T8, ya get water blisters. In my experience 1 scoop or even half, after you used it awhile, is enough. Its good to avoid mega-dosing any supp for proper use. I hope that helps you.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you guys thought about capping this and giving it a fat carrier like sesame oil to increase absorptions? That would be great for convenience and effectiveness.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We may or may not be having a few products revamped in the next few months, so keep your eyes open.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not too much Vit. E. you will be fine taking Toco 8

SeekingSusan

Awards
Does anyone know if doubling the twice daily dose will hurt?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone know if doubling the twice daily dose will hurt?
No it want hurt. Not sure if it would be of any added value, but it wouldn't hurt to try.