Ahard and lean stack compared to epi

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
one of my fav runs was with epistane and was looking at either andromass/hard stack or hard/lean for 4 weeker. How would it compare to a simple epi run

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
id think cutting wise they could match it, but the size and strength epi, altho if cutting itd be hard to gain alot on epi

id say the mass/hard would be the way to go if you wanted to grow, the hard/lean to cut

epi does a bit of both

Reactions: NAZ
NAZ

NAZ

Awards
thanx...maybe i wil try 4 weeks each but start AH after 2 weeks of AM

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi + AH + AL = :bling:

Not sure if this is actually a good idea but it sounds fun :sagrin:

Reactions: NAZ
sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
epi + AH + AL = :bling:

Not sure if this is actually a good idea but it sounds fun :sagrin:
my joints are cracking at the sound of that!!!!!!!!

NAZ

NAZ

Awards
wonder if i would benefit from lower dose of andro mass and andro hard stretching one bottle of each to 6 weeks

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wonder if i would benefit from lower dose of andro mass and andro hard stretching one bottle of each to 6 weeks
There is a thread on the PP site about them too stacked. Supposed to be great for strength gain they claim. Do you already have the products?

Try messaging heretostudy or rodja they can prolly help put together a stack based on your goals

whyteboi

Awards
Sorry for the bump, but I had my heart set on an epi cycle this summer (going to be my first). What does the andro series offer over epi? They're a lot more expensive and still require a PCT.

According to tuned, on a cutting diet, I can lose 2-4% BF while gaining 4-6 pounds of LBM on epi. I'm not sure if thats the average results, but it sure seems tempting.

I haven't seen any logs on any of the andro products (might not be looking hard enough), so I have no idea if the extra $ is worth it. I know there's a lot of hype around these products, just was hoping someone could give an outline of why :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whytboi, id consider the Lean and Hard stack (androlean + androhard ). Its recomping effects are becoming extremely popular. The thing with this stack is that you avoid toxicity and shutdown wont be as harsh. If your deadset on using Epi, id consider stacking it with Andromass.

whyteboi

Awards
whytboi, id consider the Lean and Hard stack (androlean + androhard ). Its recomping effects are becoming extremely popular. The thing with this stack is that you avoid toxicity and shutdown wont be as harsh. If your deadset on using Epi, id consider stacking it with Andromass.
Do all the andro's require pharm PCT? I have a bottle of AX/LX that I could use if OTC PCT was allowed, which might be the better "first PH" if I don't have to buy pharm PCT.

Also I saw the 4-6 logs floating around here. You should really push those people to write mini reviews every 2 or 4 weeks, summarizing weight gain/lost as well as lift increases. :)

jlw988

Awards
Just finished AH/AL stack. To me there is no comparison....Epi much better in term of results. However, that being said also carries more sides from my expereinces. I was a little let down by the androhard/lean. I feel they are decent products, but I let myself fall for all the marketing.

Just my expereince... I know that others really enjoyed the AH/AL. I will probably even try the andromass in a couple of months, however I will be more realistic in my expectations

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do all the andro's require pharm PCT? I have a bottle of AX/LX that I could use if OTC PCT was allowed, which might be the better "first PH" if I don't have to buy pharm PCT.

Also I saw the 4-6 logs floating around here. You should really push those people to write mini reviews every 2 or 4 weeks, summarizing weight gain/lost as well as lift increases. :)
It just depends if they are run longer than 4 weeks, then id start thinking more seriously about using a pharm pct in addition with otc pct.

I like your idea about the mini reviews. A summary of their log/results would be fantastic. Maybe we could pool all of them into a its own thread.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
epistane @60mg , 2wks in, really nice stuff!!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Androhard is a prohormone to DHT
Andromass a prohormone to 1-ad and 4-ad (and other metabolites)

Lots of Qs about strength etc. Well Epistane, pheraplex, superdrol, etc are all a LOT stronger than even straight up 4ad, 1ad. Pheraplex could be considered stronger than test easy. People gaining 20lbs in 3 weeks, etc

AH/AM/AL will not be as strong as say epi.

that doesnt mean they are useless i plan to run AM/AH and i think that a 8 weeker would probably give some great gains. I also want to leave the liver killers behind.

Also, as a 1st cycle much better sine you dont need liver support etc.

BUT YOU WILL NEED A SERM. you guys in the usa get them so easy and every 2nd Q is do i need a serm?!!? if you run a steroid for 2 weeks you need a serm. Anytime you shut your hpta down at all you need a serm.