Foamy TCF-1 ?

  1. Foamy TCF-1 ?


    got a bottle of TCF-1 today and when i draw it into the syringe it is all foam. is it sposed to be like that? the directions said to shake before use. im concerned that in foam state may not be proper dosage? anyone have experience with this?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    got a bottle of TCF-1 today and when i draw it into the syringe it is all foam. is it sposed to be like that? the directions said to shake before use. im concerned that in foam state may not be proper dosage? anyone have experience with this?
    Hmm, I'm assuming you did shake it? This may be why you had the foam, let it sit for a bit then try again. Let me know if this works out or you have persistent issues.


  3. I had the same issue about 6-8 weeks ago. Not really a problem with me per se, still effective.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by airram479 View Post
    I had the same issue about 6-8 weeks ago. Not really a problem with me per se, still effective.
    Strange, this is the first we are hearing of this. You said it still gave positive effects? I would think as long as you shake it the DAA should still be at proper concentration.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. dosed again today, still foam. anyone else use this before and know if its supposed to be foam or liquid?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    dosed again today, still foam. anyone else use this before and know if its supposed to be foam or liquid?
    It should be liquid. I would send an email to orders@primordialperformance.c om, they should be able to see whats up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Is the bottle heavy? Definitely contact customer service, they shouldn't have any problems with replacing a defective bottle.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  8. i emailed the address you gave me, got this:

    Everything goes through the same Quality Control process everytime, so I can assure you that the ingredients are all in there and your getting the correct dosages. Where are you storing this product? How long have you had it? Have you tried contacting Nutraplanet about this situation?



    Jered

    Customer Service Agent


    when i draw up a dose it looks like the foam on grape juice. not dark and solid like liquid grape juice. when i shake the bottle there is def liquid in there. just draws up as foam.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    i emailed the address you gave me, got this:

    Everything goes through the same Quality Control process everytime, so I can assure you that the ingredients are all in there and your getting the correct dosages. Where are you storing this product? How long have you had it? Have you tried contacting Nutraplanet about this situation?



    Jered

    Customer Service Agent


    when i draw up a dose it looks like the foam on grape juice. not dark and solid like liquid grape juice. when i shake the bottle there is def liquid in there. just draws up as foam.
    The fluid in the syringe is supposed to be opaque and not clear like a juice.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  10. its def foam, not really fluid. thanks for all the feedback. youv all bin a big help. issue resolved.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pasamoto View Post
    its def foam, not really fluid. thanks for all the feedback. youv all bin a big help. issue resolved.
    Glad to hear it got taken care of.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Log in
Log in