Foamy TCF-1 ?

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
got a bottle of TCF-1 today and when i draw it into the syringe it is all foam. is it sposed to be like that? the directions said to shake before use. im concerned that in foam state may not be proper dosage? anyone have experience with this?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got a bottle of TCF-1 today and when i draw it into the syringe it is all foam. is it sposed to be like that? the directions said to shake before use. im concerned that in foam state may not be proper dosage? anyone have experience with this?
Hmm, I'm assuming you did shake it? This may be why you had the foam, let it sit for a bit then try again. Let me know if this works out or you have persistent issues.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue about 6-8 weeks ago. Not really a problem with me per se, still effective.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had the same issue about 6-8 weeks ago. Not really a problem with me per se, still effective.
Strange, this is the first we are hearing of this. You said it still gave positive effects? I would think as long as you shake it the DAA should still be at proper concentration.

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
dosed again today, still foam. anyone else use this before and know if its supposed to be foam or liquid?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the bottle heavy? Definitely contact customer service, they shouldn't have any problems with replacing a defective bottle.

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
i emailed the address you gave me, got this:

Everything goes through the same Quality Control process everytime, so I can assure you that the ingredients are all in there and your getting the correct dosages. Where are you storing this product? How long have you had it? Have you tried contacting Nutraplanet about this situation?

Jered

Customer Service Agent

when i draw up a dose it looks like the foam on grape juice. not dark and solid like liquid grape juice. when i shake the bottle there is def liquid in there. just draws up as foam.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i emailed the address you gave me, got this:

Everything goes through the same Quality Control process everytime, so I can assure you that the ingredients are all in there and your getting the correct dosages. Where are you storing this product? How long have you had it? Have you tried contacting Nutraplanet about this situation?

Jered

Customer Service Agent

when i draw up a dose it looks like the foam on grape juice. not dark and solid like liquid grape juice. when i shake the bottle there is def liquid in there. just draws up as foam.
The fluid in the syringe is supposed to be opaque and not clear like a juice.

pasamoto

pasamoto

Banned
Awards
its def foam, not really fluid. thanks for all the feedback. youv all bin a big help. issue resolved. :veryhappy: