7-spray or Androlean during cut

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
So here the deal, been debating what to use in my 8 week cut come May here are my big items I'll be running

OSTA 25mg/day 8 weeks
Erase 1 cap each night
ECA pre-workout
7-spray or Androlean

My diet is the "cut diet" from scitivation, ran this a few times and it is amazing, so I follow that exact guidelines

My question is I wanted to add in 7-spray or Androlean, but lean has regular DHEA and is suggesting a PCT, not something I wanted to do although I was going to run a test boosted anyway like sustain when I was done the first 8 weeks anyway

So for PP reps or anyone else, 7-spray or Androlean and why, I haven't found enough info on anyone running then to convince me yet

Thanks

Jason

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Run the Androlean for the last 4 weeks of the cut cycle, then run the 7-spray along with the Sustain as your light PCT. You have it covered right there, and I'd also suggest some TOCO-8 from PP if you don't have some already. You can use the 7-spray in your PCT as it's not hormonal, and can sort of extend leaning effects into PCT, along with immune system boosting properties. That's EXACTLY what I would do if I were you.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would be getting a bit more with the Lean due to the presence of the 5DHEA providing test, to preserve muscle on the cut.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
You would be getting a bit more with the Lean due to the presence of the 5DHEA providing test, to preserve muscle on the cut.
That's a good point, but I'm also running OSTA sarm for those purposes, not sure if the dhea will have any added benefit

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You would probably see a bit more muscle with the Lean + OSTA SARM than 7 + OSTA.
For sure. Sounds like a nice stack, but I'm still a bit wary of osta

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
For sure. Sounds like a nice stack, but I'm still a bit wary of osta
A while back I was going to take S4, but then I got deep into some research and saw eye and heart toxicity issues, with OSTA I have yet to uncover anything besides a slight increase in E levels which I will offset by an low dose AI

Well ryansm helped me make my decision, 8 weeks of androlean with the possibility of adding the 7 spray in pct, should approximately be a 12 week log

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A while back I was going to take S4, but then I got deep into some research and saw eye and heart toxicity issues, with OSTA I have yet to uncover anything besides a slight increase in E levels which I will offset by an low dose AI

Well ryansm helped me make my decision, 8 weeks of androlean with the possibility of adding the 7 spray in pct, should approximately be a 12 week log
Nice man, I look forward to following it!