7-spray or Androlean during cut

  1. 7-spray or Androlean during cut


    So here the deal, been debating what to use in my 8 week cut come May here are my big items I'll be running

    OSTA 25mg/day 8 weeks
    Erase 1 cap each night
    ECA pre-workout
    7-spray or Androlean

    My diet is the "cut diet" from scitivation, ran this a few times and it is amazing, so I follow that exact guidelines

    My question is I wanted to add in 7-spray or Androlean, but lean has regular DHEA and is suggesting a PCT, not something I wanted to do although I was going to run a test boosted anyway like sustain when I was done the first 8 weeks anyway

    So for PP reps or anyone else, 7-spray or Androlean and why, I haven't found enough info on anyone running then to convince me yet

    Thanks

    Jason


  2. Run the Androlean for the last 4 weeks of the cut cycle, then run the 7-spray along with the Sustain as your light PCT. You have it covered right there, and I'd also suggest some TOCO-8 from PP if you don't have some already. You can use the 7-spray in your PCT as it's not hormonal, and can sort of extend leaning effects into PCT, along with immune system boosting properties. That's EXACTLY what I would do if I were you.

  3. You would be getting a bit more with the Lean due to the presence of the 5DHEA providing test, to preserve muscle on the cut.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You would be getting a bit more with the Lean due to the presence of the 5DHEA providing test, to preserve muscle on the cut.
    That's a good point, but I'm also running OSTA sarm for those purposes, not sure if the dhea will have any added benefit

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    That's a good point, but I'm also running OSTA sarm for those purposes, not sure if the dhea will have any added benefit
    You would probably see a bit more muscle with the Lean + OSTA SARM than 7 + OSTA.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You would probably see a bit more muscle with the Lean + OSTA SARM than 7 + OSTA.
    For sure. Sounds like a nice stack, but I'm still a bit wary of osta
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    For sure. Sounds like a nice stack, but I'm still a bit wary of osta
    A while back I was going to take S4, but then I got deep into some research and saw eye and heart toxicity issues, with OSTA I have yet to uncover anything besides a slight increase in E levels which I will offset by an low dose AI

    Well ryansm helped me make my decision, 8 weeks of androlean with the possibility of adding the 7 spray in pct, should approximately be a 12 week log

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jaydollars View Post
    A while back I was going to take S4, but then I got deep into some research and saw eye and heart toxicity issues, with OSTA I have yet to uncover anything besides a slight increase in E levels which I will offset by an low dose AI

    Well ryansm helped me make my decision, 8 weeks of androlean with the possibility of adding the 7 spray in pct, should approximately be a 12 week log
    Nice man, I look forward to following it!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. Androlean PCT?
    By getbig89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. 11KT-Spray and NEW 7-Spray available now!
    By henryv in forum E-Pharm Nutrition
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM
Log in
Log in