MAP Intra-Workout??

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some MAP yesterday as it will be my first time taking a product with peptopro in it. Would it be beneficial to take it during my workouts like I would be bcaas since it as better absorption?

Also, if anyone does take MAP intraWO, do they see better results rather than taking bcaa's.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
This is something I've always wanted to try. I THINK it would go great. But have never tried it myself. Please post your experience.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is something I've always wanted to try. I THINK it would go great. But have never tried it myself. Please post your experience.
I actually plan on logging that with other goodies.ie Mesomorph,Creatine Nitrate,Athletix Titanium and Adamantium

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually plan on logging that with other goodies.ie Mesomorph,Creatine Nitrate,Athletix Titanium and Adamantium
Nice looking forward to that log.

I have not used it intra, but I will when my next order comes in. Seems everyone on the team loves it that way for recovery.

Benderzzz

Awards
I do this all the time now.
I throw in some beta alanine and 2 scoops of map to 20 oz of water.
Very nice mix in my opinion. Keeps you in a positive nitrogen balance the whole work out.
It seems to me since i have been doing this my workouts carry a more sustained aggressiveness. My reps do not fall off a cliff after high volume and high weight. And to top it off it helps with soreness and recovery. Great mix that I enjoy. Any questions just ask.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
id use it intra if it wasnt for the horrid breath id have, and the hot zumba instructor im always checking out

pre/post with gum for me

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I will try one scoop MAP and one scoop ModernBCAA for intraWO. I'd love to try two scoops MAP but, being a broke college student-athlete won't allow that. :frustrate

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will try one scoop MAP and one scoop ModernBCAA for intraWO. I'd love to try two scoops MAP but, being a broke college student-athlete won't allow that. :frustrate
Ya, I'm wanting Eric to come out with a larger more economical size...

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^^i didnt get any map this month, i needed a change from the orange and strawb, for the last 4months (i dont like the others), and a tub every 4days was killing my wallet

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The one scoop MAP and one scoop ModernBCAA is working really well for me so far. Taste is pretty good too.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
1/4 tbsp of gatorade with map and ibcaa was good....the gatorade makes a huge difference, even a tiny bit

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
orange and strawberry.....i dont like the cranberry, tastes bitter, and i dont think my balls are big enuff to drink it natural....lime i havent tried

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
orange and strawberry.....i dont like the cranberry, tastes bitter, and i dont think my balls are big enuff to drink it natural....lime i havent tried
pp makes an orange flavor? or are you talking about that tropical mango flavor or maybe a different brand?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
mango....its orange in my mind

grape, rasberry, n that pineapple that was mentioned, really need to get into production...and minimium 2lb jugs

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
mango....its orange in my mind

grape, rasberry, n that pineapple that was mentioned, really need to get into production...and minimium 2lb jugs
Right there with you on this. ^^^

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Right there with you on this. ^^^
i know there is mentions or hints of more andro stuff, but id much rather see that and muscle feeder

food first.....a concept alot of guys forget