Anyone has problems with the liquavade dosing?

Mihawk

Awards
Hello,

I just bought a liqua vade product...im using it for 4 days now.

The problem is that the product is maybe too thick and it seems to stick in the bottle and i cant pull it with the syringe..any suggestions?

I shake it well before i use it..

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had much problem getting the LV out after the first time. I shake well, stick the oral syringe in, turn the bottle upside down, shake down once, and then with the bottle upside down start pulling the plunger on the syringe.

Mihawk

Awards
I haven't had much problem getting the LV out after the first time. I shake well, stick the oral syringe in, turn the bottle upside down, shake down once, and then with the bottle upside down start pulling the plunger on the syringe.
Is it important to shake well before use? When i shake it with the cap on, i open it and its a mess...the liquid gets everywhere.

Maybe i should try shaking it with the plunger stuck in?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it important to shake well before use? When i shake it with the cap on, i open it and its a mess...the liquid gets everywhere.

Maybe i should try shaking it with the plunger stuck in?
The LV might have solidified a bit. Get a pot of hot water (not boiling!) and submerge the bottle for a bit. Then shake it rapidly. Should loosen the formula.