ANDRO mass ?? PCT Question.....

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Looking at running an ANDRO mass cycle. Debating on going with 4 a day for 42 days. At a lower dose will Clomid be required or will a good testosterone stack be plenty (Something like topical TRS stack with Diesel Test Pro / Diesel Test Hardcore)? Will also be running a support supplement for cholesterol and blood pressure support (looking at CEL Cycle Assist, although not fond of the Milk Thistle in it). Also will be taking Omega-3 and Salmon Oil.

Was told that @ 4 a day for 6 weeks that the TRS would be sufficient ??

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at running an ANDRO mass cycle. Debating on going with 4 a day for 42 days. At a lower dose will Clomid be required or will a good testosterone stack be plenty (Something like topical TRS stack with Diesel Test Pro / Diesel Test Hardcore)? Will also be running a support supplement for cholesterol and blood pressure support (looking at CEL Cycle Assist, although not fond of the Milk Thistle in it). Also will be taking Omega-3 and Salmon Oil.

Was told that @ 4 a day for 6 weeks that the TRS would be sufficient ??
Eric has stated that the TRS is sufficient for this cycle.

Personally I would go for a SERM, but it comes down to what you are comfortable with after researching.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eric has stated that the TRS is sufficient for this cycle.

Personally I would go for a SERM, but it comes down to what you are comfortable with after researching.
I agree with HTS here

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
always go with clomid or torem and use the otc 3-4 weeks in.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
starting an OTC AI or something like Activate Xtreme 3-4 weeks in is better?

I know your company is in love with there OTC stack and start it day 1 or pct so spare me

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid for HTPA FTW !!! lightttt weight babeeee oooooooo

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I know your company is in love with there OTC stack and start it day 1 or pct so spare me
Not all OTC PCTs are AIs. I don't make any statements that I don't personally believe in, so I will ignore the spare me comment.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When is it better to use test boosters/cortisol control, during a time when you are producing few androgens or when you're producing more? The answer is pretty clear.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
So are you saying the 5345345 people on here starting there OTC products a few weeks in after clomid,torem, nolva have been doing it wrong?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you saying the 5345345 people on here starting there OTC products a few weeks in after clomid,torem, nolva have been doing it wrong?
Are you claiming the 5436234 people who do the opposite are wrong? There are differences in opinion, I asked you to explain yours.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I would do a testbooster like DAA early in PCT. but products like testo pro and activate is better down the road in PCT. I wouldnt run an AI during something like nolvadex until you dropped the dose.

The company you rep for, there stack looks like you run it right away but not everyone runs that pretty pricey stack so go with cheaper AI's and boosters usually about 3 weeks in. it was just a common protocol used. nothing against OTC.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do a testbooster like DAA early in PCT. but products like testo pro and activate is better down the road in PCT. I wouldnt run an AI during something like nolvadex until you dropped the dose.

The company you rep for, there stack looks like you run it right away but not everyone runs that pretty pricey stack so go with cheaper AI's and boosters usually about 3 weeks in. it was just a common protocol used. nothing against OTC.
Fair enough. See I don't really attack people's opinions, i just like to understand where they are coming from.