ANDRO mass ?? PCT Question.....

  1. Registered User
    svtfocusman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    148

    Question ANDRO mass ?? PCT Question.....


    Looking at running an ANDRO mass cycle. Debating on going with 4 a day for 42 days. At a lower dose will Clomid be required or will a good testosterone stack be plenty (Something like topical TRS stack with Diesel Test Pro / Diesel Test Hardcore)? Will also be running a support supplement for cholesterol and blood pressure support (looking at CEL Cycle Assist, although not fond of the Milk Thistle in it). Also will be taking Omega-3 and Salmon Oil.

    Was told that @ 4 a day for 6 weeks that the TRS would be sufficient ??

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by svtfocusman View Post
    Looking at running an ANDRO mass cycle. Debating on going with 4 a day for 42 days. At a lower dose will Clomid be required or will a good testosterone stack be plenty (Something like topical TRS stack with Diesel Test Pro / Diesel Test Hardcore)? Will also be running a support supplement for cholesterol and blood pressure support (looking at CEL Cycle Assist, although not fond of the Milk Thistle in it). Also will be taking Omega-3 and Salmon Oil.

    Was told that @ 4 a day for 6 weeks that the TRS would be sufficient ??
    Eric has stated that the TRS is sufficient for this cycle.

    Personally I would go for a SERM, but it comes down to what you are comfortable with after researching.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Eric has stated that the TRS is sufficient for this cycle.

    Personally I would go for a SERM, but it comes down to what you are comfortable with after researching.
    I agree with HTS here

    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RyanL337's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    46

    Bump
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanL337 View Post
    Bump
    Did you have a further question?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    blackceo88's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    63

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Did you have a further question?
    I have 1. Which SERM would you recommend?
  7. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Rep Power
    22025

    Quote Originally Posted by blackceo88 View Post
    I have 1. Which SERM would you recommend?
    I'm not HTS, but Toremifene is the best choice for a SERM

  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I'm not HTS, but Toremifene is the best choice for a SERM
    Correct. The only reason i won't be using Torem is due to have Clomid on hand alreayd, but my future orders will always be for Torem.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. Registered User
    GJohnson7385's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    204

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Correct. The only reason i won't be using Torem is due to have Clomid on hand alreayd, but my future orders will always be for Torem.
    Why Torem over clomid or nolva?
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    Why Torem over clomid or nolva?
    Torem is better for HDL elevation and reduction of triglycerides.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  11. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    always go with clomid or torem and use the otc 3-4 weeks in.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    always go with clomid or torem and use the otc 3-4 weeks in.
    Why would you recommend holding off on the OTC?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    starting an OTC AI or something like Activate Xtreme 3-4 weeks in is better?

    I know your company is in love with there OTC stack and start it day 1 or pct so spare me
  14. Banned
    Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    0

    Clomid for HTPA FTW !!! lightttt weight babeeee oooooooo
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    starting an OTC AI or something like Activate Xtreme 3-4 weeks in is better?

    I know your company is in love with there OTC stack and start it day 1 or pct so spare me
    Not all OTC PCTs are AIs. I don't make any statements that I don't personally believe in, so I will ignore the spare me comment.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  16. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Rep Power
    76954

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    starting an OTC AI or something like Activate Xtreme 3-4 weeks in is better?

    I know your company is in love with there OTC stack and start it day 1 or pct so spare me
    When is it better to use test boosters/cortisol control, during a time when you are producing few androgens or when you're producing more? The answer is pretty clear.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  17. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    So are you saying the 5345345 people on here starting there OTC products a few weeks in after clomid,torem, nolva have been doing it wrong?
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    So are you saying the 5345345 people on here starting there OTC products a few weeks in after clomid,torem, nolva have been doing it wrong?
    Are you claiming the 5436234 people who do the opposite are wrong? There are differences in opinion, I asked you to explain yours.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  19. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    SLO
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1511

    I would do a testbooster like DAA early in PCT. but products like testo pro and activate is better down the road in PCT. I wouldnt run an AI during something like nolvadex until you dropped the dose.

    The company you rep for, there stack looks like you run it right away but not everyone runs that pretty pricey stack so go with cheaper AI's and boosters usually about 3 weeks in. it was just a common protocol used. nothing against OTC.
  20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    9,390
    Rep Power
    235106

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    I would do a testbooster like DAA early in PCT. but products like testo pro and activate is better down the road in PCT. I wouldnt run an AI during something like nolvadex until you dropped the dose.

    The company you rep for, there stack looks like you run it right away but not everyone runs that pretty pricey stack so go with cheaper AI's and boosters usually about 3 weeks in. it was just a common protocol used. nothing against OTC.
    Fair enough. See I don't really attack people's opinions, i just like to understand where they are coming from.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andro Mass
    By Genius1512 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM
  2. Andro-Mass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:09 AM
  3. andro hard and andro mass?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  4. Andro Mass m1t
    By Xmass85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
  5. Andro Mass M1T
    By punkrawker07 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-24-2007, 06:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in