AndroHard Came Solidified!!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so today I was planning on starting a cycle. I was all excited about trying it!. So I wake up, go open my first of four bottles....I shake it up, hmmm, no sound thats weird!!!!. I figure, maybe its just full thats why?...So I try to draw some out with the oral syringe....Nothing!!!!. WTF!!!!???... I take the oral syringe out and look in the hole. The stuff looks like it somehow solidified!!!. Its just a big solid chunk of garbage now!...So I go through the other three bottles that I have and its the same freakin thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just really pissed off since I wanted to start a cycle today!. I've been waiting and planning this for a long time. This is the same order I had with the creapure that had a big hole in the bag. They took care of that so I hope they take care of me again. Its just a real pain in the ass when you plan a cycle and get everything you need. You just don't expect this kind of thing. Now they probably don't even have any AndroHard left in stock so I'm totally screwed on this!.
:rocketwhore::rocketwhore::rocketwhore:::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
I had the same thing with mine but what I had to do was turn the bottle over with the cap on and shake it downwards. Then I was able to get some out and the contents of the bottle starts to shake like you'd expect. I thought it was really weird.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got one of them working. Took a dose, how do I know the product is still good though?. Should I try messing with the other 3 or just leave them be?. Jay, how did it end up working for you?

ModernLats

Awards
Wow I was looking to buy two of these to run hoping to dry up but glad I didn't ill try for d Plex instead. I'm wondering could you leave it in the sun a bit maybe, although returning them would be what I would do.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't know if it was just a "skin" at the top of the bottle or what. I mean it still could be solid around the edges of the bottle, but I don't know because you can't see that part of the bottle because the way it is designed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could try a hot water bath for them also. Still though, this shouldn't be necessary as it should have never shipped out like that. If this was a problem since the product was first released they should have fixed back then.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried a hot water bath on the one I got working just to make sure and it now seems to be flowing much better. It sounds that way anyway and you can see the liquid if you look at the hole in the cap. Tried it on a second one and it works pretty good too.

Heres what I did: I put 2.5 Cups of water in a big enough measuring cup that I could fit the androhard bottle in. Then I microwaved the water for 3 minutes. I then took the cap off the androhard bottle and put the the androhard in the water for 1-2 minutes. Then take the bottle out put the cap back on and shake up really hard. Then take the cap off and squeeze the bottle only slightly to see the liquid and consistency of it.

This method seems to work pretty well but still shouldn't be something I have to do. The supplement should come ready to use. Like I said before, how do I know if the product is still good?. How do I know it has lost strength or gone through some kind of chemical change?. I don't.

jaymode

Awards
  • Established
Just got one of them working. Took a dose, how do I know the product is still good though?. Should I try messing with the other 3 or just leave them be?. Jay, how did it end up working for you?
I'm still running it; on my second bottle right now. Both of my bottles were like that. I'm running 600mg (12ml)/day and I'm getting good strength gains and muscle hardness on a caloric deficit. So I'd say its working pretty well.

I'd read somewhere that another user also had to use hot water and it was recommended to do so by PP (or a rep). I agree, that it would be best if you didn't have such a hard time getting the product out of the bottle; when it happened to me I thought I was doing something wrong, lol.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried a hot water bath on the one I got working just to make sure and it now seems to be flowing much better. It sounds that way anyway and you can see the liquid if you look at the hole in the cap. Tried it on a second one and it works pretty good too.

Heres what I did: I put 2.5 Cups of water in a big enough measuring cup that I could fit the androhard bottle in. Then I microwaved the water for 3 minutes. I then took the cap off the androhard bottle and put the the androhard in the water for 1-2 minutes. Then take the bottle out put the cap back on and shake up really hard. Then take the cap off and squeeze the bottle only slightly to see the liquid and consistency of it.

This method seems to work pretty well but still shouldn't be something I have to do. The supplement should come ready to use. Like I said before, how do I know if the product is still good?. How do I know it has lost strength or gone through some kind of chemical change?. I don't.
Ya I apologize for this, I honestly do not know why this happens, but I imagine from sitting in storage may be the cause. You shouldn't have to do this I agree, but it may be the formula itself ends up doing this after a while and even if we got it unsolidified before shipping it may seize up again by the time you get it. Again this is all speculation on my part, and it shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

Anytime you have a solution, whether it be TD or oral, that solidifies or crystallizes, the best method I have found is to do what T-Bone has done. I typically fill up a sink with hot water and let it sit for about 10-15 minutes followed by vigorous shaking and then repeat however long is necessary.

T-Bone the AH should be fine, just make sure to shake well before each dose, again I apologize.

dougie d

Awards
my bottles are the same way. what a pain in the ass