1 t-tren,epi stack

mitchc

Awards
Just started a 1 t tren and epi stack,on the 7-3-11. hoping this should deliver some good gains.
Been training for 9 yrs now,tried a few pro hormone cycles before which gave some good gains. Wana track my progress so the best way is thro hear and maybe get some advice and feed back on the way.

stats.
age 28
9yrs training
training heavy 3 days a week.

week one.
Starting weight 198
arms 17 in
chest 44
legs 25.5
calves 15
forearms 13.5

just a few bassic measurements to keep track.
Im on day 4 of the cycle,havnt noticed to much yet good pumps while training and starting to get that overall pump day to day.Ill up date monday as thats when i weigh in.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Study informed me of this log, hope the tren treats you well!

mitchc

Awards
6 days in and im starting to feel the effects of the cycle,think its mainly the epi so far as the tren takes a few weeks to kick in.Good pumps every session even when im doing legs,strength is going up,ill weigh in mon and see what the scales say!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 days in and im starting to feel the effects of the cycle,think its mainly the epi so far as the tren takes a few weeks to kick in.Good pumps every session even when im doing legs,strength is going up,ill weigh in mon and see what the scales say!
Good, looks like things are on the up then, things should only get better.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Keep it up, around week 2 you'll be feeling like a beast for sure.

mitchc

Awards
well i weighed in today first thing,and im up 7 pounds since last week! I was very pleased to say the least,i think i look visably bigger and the scales dont lie.I know its a mix of water retention and a bit of fat but i can feel the difference all over my body and not just my belly.
Trained shoulders and biceps tonite and nearly exploded,great pumps and strength is going up. Eating like a beast and training hard. Looking forward to see what the next few weeks bring and when the tren kicks in.

WoodyBate

Awards
well i weighed in today first thing,and im up 7 pounds since last week! I was very pleased to say the least,i think i look visably bigger and the scales dont lie.I know its a mix of water retention and a bit of fat but i can feel the difference all over my body and not just my belly.
Trained shoulders and biceps tonite and nearly exploded,great pumps and strength is going up. Eating like a beast and training hard. Looking forward to see what the next few weeks bring and when the tren kicks in.
Awesome man! Keep that Caloric intake up!

mitchc

Awards
cant wait to train again, back and chest wed so should see some good strength gains and pumps! starting to get the looks in the gym again like what are you on!

mitchc

Awards
weighed in today,up 2 pounds so thats 9 pounds in 2 weeks,thort it might be more but im still happy with that.still waiting for the tren to kick in as i think its mainly the epi at the mo.workouts are good,pumps are good,clothes starting to tighten up! bring on the next few weeks!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighed in today,up 2 pounds so thats 9 pounds in 2 weeks,thort it might be more but im still happy with that.still waiting for the tren to kick in as i think its mainly the epi at the mo.workouts are good,pumps are good,clothes starting to tighten up! bring on the next few weeks!
Everything sounds good.

mitchc

Awards
felt realy tired this week,kept dozing at work cant seem to get enough sleep at the mo. workouts are still good tho,strength pumps are still good.no sides as yet,just keep on hitting it hard.

mitchc

Awards
weighed in monday,was up another 2 pounds, still going good. no sides strength and pumps all good.probly got another week or so left so hopefully can add a few more pounds before post cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
weighed in monday,was up another 2 pounds, still going good. no sides strength and pumps all good.probly got another week or so left so hopefully can add a few more pounds before post cycle.
Impressive gains I would be happy with that

mitchc

Awards
its been a couple of weeks since i posted,i was up another 2 pounds last week, im now 211.4 so thats about 13 pounds since i started the stack. still great pumps and strength no major sides,just test a bit low but on pct now so that should come back. Did chest tonite and had a good session, managed 120kg for 4 reps which is a pb for me. would really recomend this stack for anyone wanting good gains.
starting my pct so ill see how much gains i keep,and hopefully put some more whilst on.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its been a couple of weeks since i posted,i was up another 2 pounds last week, im now 211.4 so thats about 13 pounds since i started the stack. still great pumps and strength no major sides,just test a bit low but on pct now so that should come back. Did chest tonite and had a good session, managed 120kg for 4 reps which is a pb for me. would really recomend this stack for anyone wanting good gains.
starting my pct so ill see how much gains i keep,and hopefully put some more whilst on.
Congrats on the PR.

mitchc

Awards
just thort id post up,into my 2nd week of pct,still going good workouts arnt as good as when i was on cycle but thats to be expected.Still good tho just gotta put more effort in.
Had no real sides of the stack except a drop in natural test,but pct is doing the job. Still pushing good weights,another 2 weeks or so and ill probly have a well erned rest!
Overall was very happy with the stack a stone in weight isnt bad going, and so far havnt lost any so chuffed with that.

mitchc

Awards
These were my stats when i started and when i finished.

week one. - after cycle
Starting weight 198 - 212.8
arms 17 in - 17.5
chest 44 - 46
legs 25.5 - 26.5
calves 15 - 15.6
forearms 13.5 - 13.10

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These were my stats when i started and when i finished.

week one. - after cycle
Starting weight 198 - 212.8
arms 17 in - 17.5
chest 44 - 46
legs 25.5 - 26.5
calves 15 - 15.6
forearms 13.5 - 13.10
Successful cycle! Did you forearms go down a bit?

mitchc

Awards
the forearms went up just under 14in,everything was pumped on that cycle! would like to run it again,but i think the 1 t-tren is coming to an end tho! might try the androhard next.