1-T & AndroHard Stack

WoodyBate

Awards
I am currently deployed and had meant to run an actual log, but just haven't had the time. I ran AH and Derm in 2010, and increased my bodyweight by 8lbs. Now I'm 3 weeks into my 6 week cycle of 1-T & AH. And I'm loving it!

My weight at the start was 199.5 lbs and now in the 3rd week my weight is 208 lbs. My strength has gone up since being on. My previous Dead Lift max was 450, and yesterday I picked up 450 three times. My previous Squat max was 415, and my new max is 450.

I have no negative sides thus far. I will eventually post on here all my gains as far as lifts, and the body measurements. I just don't have my notebook on me, and can't solidy reacall the exact numbers. I can visually see the most gains in my legs, they're really coming in. In the last week people have made so many comments about my gains, and looking leaner. Someone asked me if I had been in the gym eating the weights, and all I could do was smile.

I can't wait to see where these next 3 weeks put me!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This run should continue to add on LBM and keep your strength climbing. That, and it should be insanely dry.

mitchc

Awards
nice one mate, i looked into this stack myself actually.But i decided on a 1 t tren and epi stack in the end which i started this week.Il keep an eye out and see how your cycle goes as i might try it later in the year.
Id like to post some of my results if i could figure out how to start a new thread!

WoodyBate

Awards
nice one mate, i looked into this stack myself actually.But i decided on a 1 t tren and epi stack in the end which i started this week.Il keep an eye out and see how your cycle goes as i might try it later in the year.
Id like to post some of my results if i could figure out how to start a new thread!
Right when you go into forums, if you're signed in, click on Primordial Performance, and on the left, right above "Hot Products", You'll see a red tab. It says New Thread, just click on it! :)

Two of my buddies over here did some Tren, by companies other than PP. They had some pretty sick results. But honestly, I really don't trust any other company than PP. I used Methyl 1-P back in the day, and gained like 12 lbs. But I've used Methyl- 1D and it's useless. I heard about PP by word of mouth, and at first I was really skeptical. And then I just kept hearing about it from guys. So I tried it, now I'm a repeat customer which rarely happens. I was really wanting to try Andro Mass, but I had no idea when they were gonna start selling it. And I wanted to pack on some serious mass before my deployment ended so I bought the 1-T off of Amazon.... But my next cycle AndroMass for sure.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right when you go into forums, if you're signed in, click on Primordial Performance, and on the left, right above "Hot Products", You'll see a red tab. It says New Thread, just click on it! :)

Two of my buddies over here did some Tren, by companies other than PP. They had some pretty sick results. But honestly, I really don't trust any other company than PP. I used Methyl 1-P back in the day, and gained like 12 lbs. But I've used Methyl- 1D and it's useless. I heard about PP by word of mouth, and at first I was really skeptical. And then I just kept hearing about it from guys. So I tried it, now I'm a repeat customer which rarely happens. I was really wanting to try Andro Mass, but I had no idea when they were gonna start selling it. And I wanted to pack on some serious mass before my deployment ended so I bought the 1-T off of Amazon.... But my next cycle AndroMass for sure.
I have a STRONG feeling if you experiment with a androMASS + androHARD stack next.....you will pleasantly surprised....

mitchc

Awards
Yea thanks for that ill try that.Been reading lots of good reviews from PP they seem to deliver good products that work!
I tried m-1-d aswell and it was crap,waste of money.Bring on the mass with the tren!

WoodyBate

Awards
I haven't seen any reviews/logs of AndroMass yet... Are there any out there?

You're gonna get some sick results off Tren, My one friend here ran Tren, he gained 12 lbs (after PCT), and lost an inch off his waistline. He loved it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen any reviews/logs of AndroMass yet... Are there any out there?

You're gonna get some sick results off Tren, My one friend here ran Tren, he gained 12 lbs (after PCT), and lost an inch off his waistline. He loved it.
AndroMass hasn't been released yet.

WoodyBate

Awards
3/21 Should be shipment one.
That's awesome. I have no doubt in my mind, the reviews will be stellar.

I hit Chest before work today, had a solid workout, Went pretty heavy for sets of 5, which switched it up, as we'd been going moderate weight for 10-12 reps. It felt real good, especially when we finished it off with some DB Pullovers. My weight is still 208. Im not too worried, it seems my gains have come in spurts, I'll be a certain weight for a few days then up 1.5 lbs or so.

The Base is holding a Strongman competition tonight, and I'm in it. We'll see how that goes.

mitchc

Awards
sounds like its going well,what week are you in now bro.
i put on 7pounds since last week with the tren and epi stack and i dont think the trens even kicked in yet!

WoodyBate

Awards
sounds like its going well,what week are you in now bro.
i put on 7pounds since last week with the tren and epi stack and i dont think the trens even kicked in yet!
I'm in the fourth week right now, I haven't weighed myself since I was 108 though. But I did back yesterday, and I opened up with DB rows and on my last set, I got the 120s up 5x. I was pretty happy with that, prior to the cycle I was doing the 100s for 7x on my first set.

I knew you'd love that Tren & Epi... I'm happy to hear that. You should put on some serious weight throughout the cycle. Good luck bro!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's your PCT? I gotta a deal on the TRS if interested. Also if any of the reps haven't gotten to you I got a deal on AndroMass too.:D

WoodyBate

Awards
What's your PCT? I gotta a deal on the TRS if interested. Also if any of the reps haven't gotten to you I got a deal on AndroMass too.:D
I'm running TRS as my PCT, I already have it sitting in my locker, thanks though... but no one as approached me about AndroMass yet!

WoodyBate

Awards
The scale read 209.7 this morning. That's 10 lbs since I started the cycle! I know if I wasn't deployed, and could eat like I should, I'd have gained quite a few more pounds, but I'm feeling great and Still no negative sides.

WoodyBate

Awards
Scale this morning... 210.4 lbs!!!

I'm on a one on, one off right now... doing 5x5's.
On my 5th set I got 375 down and up 3x. I was happy with that, but my left knee wasn't. Had to go a little lighter the rest of the leg workout. We hit some Weighted dips, and it felt too good.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A more moderate approach to adding mass will also make it easier to maintain, so I wouldn't fret too much. 10 lbs is still a huge success with any cycle.

mitchc

Awards
nice m8,how long was it before the tren kicked in for you,im just starting my 3rd week,but i think its mainly the epi thats adding the mass at the mo.