Wow! Fast order processing

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanks to pp, you guys have updated, processed, and now shipped my order that I made late last night. I'll post up again when I get the goods, I'm in Florida so we will see how long it takes to across the country. thanks again guys.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
yeah they are good, ordered tues, received wed, to mtl canada....i will order again, jst the sh to canada is like taking it in the ass

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to say thanks to pp, you guys have updated, processed, and now shipped my order that I made late last night. I'll post up again when I get the goods, I'm in Florida so we will see how long it takes to across the country. thanks again guys.
We have taking criticisms about our order processing/shipping, so we have really put a focus into getting all the kinks worked out and being as fast as we can be. Glad we were able to take care of you, and thank you for your support!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on bro. Ive never really had a problem with my orders and if they were out of stock on something ( always Sustain Alpha! ) they would send me the bulk of my order and then always send the delayed product there after.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear, with the updated website shipping is going to be blazing fast!