Is this a good idea?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, on Thursday I'll be starting a 4 week run of Formestane (topical by CEL) along with DTP. I want to start my run with Androlean (a 6 week run) on April 18th. That gives me almost 4 weeks of nothing Hormonal run between the two. Do you think that is enough of a break after the Formestane to start the Androlean without any issues? I think I should be completely fine, just looking for opinions.

Also, if anyone wants to chime in on some dosing suggestions for the Form, they will be much appreciated. I'll start off with 100mg/day to guage effect and go from there. I know those in the formestane know, such as big T, said he gets results from 100mg but 200mg is the optimal dose. It says not to run longer than 4 weeks and I would like to give myself some time to taper off. Thoughts?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya you would be fine. Why the solo run on the form?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking it w/ DTP, and Prime. I've read good things about Formestane and strength gains while hardening up an shedding a little bit of weight. Plus, I feel it fits good with the DTP to mitigate any minor issues that may cause with the hairline.

I'm basically using it to help increase strength and harden up before my cut with Androlean. Plus the couple pounds it might help me lose before my cut could be beneficial and make my cut that much better.