Androlean/Androhard/Epistane Stack?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I've been absent (but ocassionally lurking) for about the past 6 months--very busy lately. Anyway, I'm getting ready for the anual countdown to summer; so I'll be running a cutting cycle:

Weeks 1-6; OEP & Recreate (USP Labs)

Weeks 7-12; Androlean/Androhard/Epistane

I guess My only question is, do you think the Epistane will add significantly to this cycle, or is it just overkill?

I figure that by 6 weeks into a serious cut, well, you can start feeling like crap--you know, weak and just kind of flat, both mentally and physically. Sounds like the Epistane could help put some umph back in the gym.

Crowbar

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello everyone,

I've been absent (but ocassionally lurking) for about the past 6 months--very busy lately. Anyway, I'm getting ready for the anual countdown to summer; so I'll be running a cutting cycle:

Weeks 1-6; OEP & Recreate (USP Labs)

Weeks 7-12; Androlean/Androhard/Epistane

I guess My only question is, do you think the Epistane will add significantly to this cycle, or is it just overkill?

I figure that by 6 weeks into a serious cut, well, you can start feeling like crap--you know, weak and just kind of flat, both mentally and physically. Sounds like the Epistane could help put some umph back in the gym.

Crowbar
I think the advice you got on PP's forum is pretty spot on, and I would follow that.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I am intrested in this answer also. DO you have a link to the advice ?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes on our home board we have had extensive Q&A going on, so many answers can be found from Eric himself.