saw palmetto with androhard

hli1022

Awards
i was wondering if taking saw palmetto for prostate support actually hinders the effects of androhard? if so, is there any of other prostate support supplement that i can substitute for the saw palmetto?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was wondering if taking saw palmetto for prostate support actually hinders the effects of androhard? if so, is there any of other prostate support supplement that i can substitute for the saw palmetto?
Saw Palmetto is believed to do one of two things:
Inhibit 5A-R, which wouldn't have any effect
Compete for androgen receptors in the prostate, shouldn't have any effect.

I will attempt to get this verified, but I am quite confident on this.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pygeum bark and Nettle Root are really good herbs for prostate protection and support.
Saw Palmetto is believed to do one of two things:
Inhibit 5A-R, which wouldn't have any effect
Compete for androgen receptors in the prostate, shouldn't have any effect.

I will attempt to get this verified, but I am quite confident on this.
Good info, keep us posted because if this is the case I may consider throwing in a high extract while cycling AH. If the AR competition is specific to the prostate it would be a wonder though....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumpkin Seed Oil, Pygeum bark and Nettle Root are really good herbs for prostate protection and support.

Good info, keep us posted because if this is the case I may consider throwing in a high extract while cycling AH. If the AR competition is specific to the prostate it would be a wonder though....
Sorry man, I completely forget about this (was a bit swamped earlier). I sent Eric an email, and will get back to you with an answer.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DHT and estrogen both need to be high for the prostate to really get hit hard.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so Eric confirmed my thoughts on Saw Palmetto. He also gave a product recommendation:

Prostat 5LX by New Chapter.