week4-8 androlean

P

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Wondering if it is plausible or practical to do an 8 week cycle like this

week1-8 androhard
week1-4 andromass
week4-8 androlean
Do you plan on using HCG? Your cycle should not exceed 6 weeks if you plan on using TRS and TCF-1 for PCT or some other OTC products.

You can do AH and AM for 6 weeks. Then, take time off after PCT and then do AL if you want.

P

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Also, don't use AM and AL together. The AL may decrease the gains you would get from the AM.

M

maxwkw

Awards
my pct would likely be nolva and clomid. I'm not using AM and AL together. I would be doing the first 4 weeks with AM and the last 4 weeks with AL, but you think I should break it up and do 2 separate cycles with breaks?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I actually like it, PCT should be easier as well, only thing I would add is hCG on cycle.

M

maxwkw

Awards
hcg during the whole thing or just the last 2-4 weeks? Would 4 weeks of AM be enough to shut you down, or is it the AH?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
hcg during the whole thing or just the last 2-4 weeks? Would 4 weeks of AM be enough to shut you down, or is it the AH?
It's the combination and the 8 week length, As far as dosing I am still working this out myself, but I am thinking start 10-14 days in and cease 10 days or so prior to starting PCT.