Androseries 19-nor product???

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I could have sworn that I saw in preliminary information you guys would have a 19-nor dhea product, similar to AMS Decavol...is that something you may come out with, or was it just a rumor, what happened?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you mean this? Looks like the changed their minds, and decided to go with 1-dhea instead of 19-nor-dhea.
Primordial Customers and AM members,

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in this thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.​

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason was very simple: synthesis. The compound that was to be used was very difficult to formulate.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you mean this? Looks like the changed their minds, and decided to go with 1-dhea instead of 19-nor-dhea.
Hey I am going to hit up Eric, you seem to be in more of our threads than our own reps, surely you deserve some sort of compensation. :toofunny:

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok so does this mean it will not be released??? That was the one Inwas looking forward to

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey I am going to hit up Eric, you seem to be in more of our threads than our own reps, surely you deserve some sort of compensation. :toofunny:
Jbry actually pays me so that I let him in on our threads :afro: