Awards
  • Established
OH YEA!

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Haha thats to funny !
I was actually just looking to see if the site was up yet.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The servers are jammed, the phone lines are jammed, are they sold out all ready?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
you bad mutha sucka

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha got mine before it sold out, phew!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine the site is still down for everyone. It's not up for some people and down for others...that's not how it works. I think he's pulling your chain....

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That would be true if you do not have a Special Underground Bro Membership like some people do.

;)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine the site is still down for everyone. It's not up for some people and down for others...that's not how it works. I think he's pulling your chain....
Well, technically speaking, that could easily be possible. The DNS server you are connected to may not have had the new address propagated to it yet, depending on how they are doing everything server side. But I would guess that its still down for everyone....at least I hope.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would be true if you do not have a Special Underground Bro Membership like some people do.

;)
yup....when your paychecks are signed obama at the end you get to things that ppl can't

princevince

Awards
  • Established
the prices are crazy. i wonder how many bottles 1 would need to get a good run of andro-mass?

$199.99 for 1 bottle DAMN!!!!! THAT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i know Eric puts nothing but the best out and with the 150% money back if not satifies is always a plus.

i'm in heavy debate mode right now.

and their playing with the shipping prices again.

I'll pass PP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OOOH MAN i've waited ages for this & now I doubt this (ANDROMASS, 3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one ) differs much from AMS DECAVOL except it's $160.00..gutted!!:(

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Are those prices for real? that explains the new new payment system , 3 easy payments of $99

AndroLean + Consultation = $329.95
ANDROHARD + CONSULTATION = $379.95
ANDROMASS + CONSULTATION = $449.95

Plus I did not know PP was moving in to the consulting business, I though thats what the reps are for :think:

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Holding off for now...but website looks pretty damn sweet...nice work on that. Hope this stuff is great, good luck to everyone using it, I will await feedback from all.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are those prices for real? that explains the new new payment system , 3 easy payments of $99

Plus I did not know PP was moving in to the consulting business, I though thats what the reps were for :think:
Thats for a consultation with Eric and Matt concerning your cycle. Has nothing to do with reps. Prices without consultation are listed as seperate products.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
order is in for andromass. hope its worth it!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got on ok. The new website looks loads better than the old one. 2011 is definitely a year for CHANGE! :)

~Rosie~

spimp187

Awards

Plus I did not know PP was moving in to the consulting business, I though thats what the reps were for :think:
WOW! And I thought my whey protein was expensive. Can't wait to read the logs though. I should hope to see some VERY OUT OF THIS WORLD results based on that price structure.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats for a consultation with Eric and Matt concerning your cycle. Has nothing to do with reps. Prices without consultation are listed as seperate products.
but still that's a hefty to pay for consulting especially when you guys do a good job here, now just stop deleting threads :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
WOW! And I thought my whey protein was expensive. Can't wait to read the logs though. I should hope to see some VERY OUT OF THIS WORLD results based on that price structure.
yeah, I'm with you, I expect to see some out of this world results before I pay out of this world prices.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me that $200 includes the trs too?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I know it will not be available till next month but are you guys going to do some promotions here? When will we see logs rolling out?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
man that is high, if it is really as good as they say I would pay it though

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
This may have been brought up already, actually it was but I can't find the answer again, but if we ordered some Androlean, Vitaberry, and MAP...will the MAP and Vitaberry ship seperately from the Androlean, or will they all wait until the 28th to go out?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may have been brought up already, actually it was but I can't find the answer again, but if we ordered some Androlean, Vitaberry, and MAP...will the MAP and Vitaberry ship seperately from the Androlean, or will they all wait until the 28th to go out?
They would all ship together.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
I've seen a rep post that if you are looking to get other products than the Andro series right away.... make 2 orders. The Andro series will ship when ready ... the other order if in stock will ship right away ... enjoy :)

VikingBP

Awards
Just got on the new website and of course I'm all pumped up about the Androseries now after complaining about the price for the past two days. PP is such a great company. I would preorder that **** right now if I could afford it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
does this DHEA stuff do anything?
that will be independent to each user. dhea can do many things once in the body. but any ph that neded conversion had its share of non-responders. although im holding off for a while on it due to current cycle i believe its worth the shot for anyone to try otherwise you wont kno how it does for you. ill be giving it a go over the summer, ah that is

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm not jumping on anything until I see logs/pics/bloodwork etc. Especially considering the price you have to pay.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
price is definitely a determining factor on this one. I mean i realize there is a guarantee, but if for some reason things get crazy and there is not money there to be given back, it would suck. I mean all along PP has been a stand up company, delivering great products, but man this is a lot of $$$$ I can run a good test/deca cycle for the cost. I mean if it can definitely deliver the promised results, I would pay the price for a legal compound. 491 mg of test a week is a really good amount if it truly works out like that

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
After looking at the price tag (ouch) I'm just gonna get some real 1-AD which will cost only £41.00. I'll be interested in seeing the Logs for this when it comes out regarding the 420 mg conversion to Test Enth.

ctd

Awards
holy crap the prices are ridiculous for this, so glad i waited and waited for this to come out. no thanks.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps its just me? The new site is an abomination in IE8 (on my PC anyway)...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps its just me? The new site is an abomination in IE8 (on my PC anyway)...
sounds like its your system.... you should ditch IE anyways, FF or chrome are much better options

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
150% money back guarantee......yes, I said 150%!

*with proper log and info of course*