1-T & TRS Stack Dosing Help

phixit99

Awards
Hey, I ordered the 1-t Muscle stack before PP ran outta stock. Planned to use it this winter. I wanted to do the 6 week cycle as per the guidelines that used to be on the PP store page, but the product page for the cycle has been removed.

Does anyone have that original guideline as to the dosing instructions of the 1-t, sustain alpha, endo amp and toco 8??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey, I ordered the 1-t Muscle stack before PP ran outta stock. Planned to use it this winter. I wanted to do the 6 week cycle as per the guidelines that used to be on the PP store page, but the product page for the cycle has been removed.

Does anyone have that original guideline as to the dosing instructions of the 1-t, sustain alpha, endo amp and toco 8??
1-T
1-T as in topical? If yes, follow the same instructions as for the Sustain Alpha below (application site more chest and shoulders, though). Cycle for 4-6 weeks.

Toco-8
Dose - one level scoop first thing (with or without food)

EndoAmp Max
Option A
Dose - 1 scoop immediately post-training
Option B
Dose 1 - 1/2 a scoop ~40 min pre-training
Dose 2 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training
Option C (I personally use this option)
Dose 1 - 1/2 a scoop first thing
Dose 2 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training
Option D
Dose 1 - 1/2 a scoop immediately post-training
Dose 2 - 1/2 a scoop pre-bed

Sustain Alpha
Apply 4-5 pumps to the application site (shown in image below) after a shower, and allow a few minutes for it to dry.

~Rosie~

phixit99

Awards
/\
Thanks. But I should have mentioned that both are LV and specifically I was wondering if anyone had the weekly guideline. I thought I remembered that the toco-8 and/or endo amp were started before the 1-T itself was done.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
/\
Thanks. But I should have mentioned that both are LV and specifically I was wondering if anyone had the weekly guideline. I thought I remembered that the toco-8 and/or endo amp were started before the 1-T itself was done.
Ok.

Here you go, then:

Weeks 1-6: 1-T @ 3-5 ml twice daily every day (first thing and ~8 hours post-Dose 1).

Weeks 3-10: Toco-8* @ 1 scoop daily every day.

Weeks 7-10: Sustain Alpha @ 5 ml twice daily (first thing and ~8 hours post-Dose 1), 5 days on/2 days off; and EndoAmp Max *@ 1 scoop daily every day.

* You can use the timing recommendations given in post #2 for these products.

~Rosie~