New Payment option at PP

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Primordial Performance is now offering a new 28 day payment plan for all orders over $200. Payments will be broken into 3rds, so if your order is $300, it will be one payment of $100 at the time of purchase, $100 14 days later, and $100 14 days after that!

Dstew

Awards
Primordial Performance is now offering a new 28 day payment plan now for all orders over $200. Payments will be broken into 3rds, so if your order is $300, it will be one payment of $100 at the time of purchase, $100 14 days later, and $100 14 days after that!
Oh boy! My wife is really going to like this news!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice indeed. :D

-John

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
no hatin here but the androseries must be pretty darn expensive and this being the one way that some people will be able to afford it. i think you should have a pp line of credit and hit people up with a nice 19 or 24%apr lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely nice!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that sure makes it more enticing, very nice

n87

Awards
  • Established
Just adds more to speculations of what the prices are going to be...
Won't be cheap.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
seems as if those andro prices are going to be "andro"-nomical with that payment plan. now if pp would lower their shipping prices back to normal that'll be great also. i think it went from like $5.00 which is standard to about $12.00. what's up with that????????
reminded me of a certain warehouse??????????HHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I personally welcome the idea PP. I get payed every 2 weeks, 2 jobs staggered 1nce a month, so this definitely helps. It may may not be needed for everyone, it's just an option and it's your choice how you wanna roll with it. I like that

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally welcome the idea PP. I get payed every 2 weeks, 2 jobs staggered 1nce a month, so this definitely helps. It may may not be needed for everyone, it's just an option and it's your choice how you wanna roll with it. I like that
This is exactly the situation that we hope this will help with.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to bump this thread for those who have not seen it.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Now, for curiosity's sake, what is the penalty for a late payment? Also, how might this payment plan work for a pre-order? Are you billed immediately, or only after your item has shipped?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
This is giving potential customers another option.

More options for customer to me is a win.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to use this. NEED SITE UP!!! CANT STOP CHECKING!!! aHAHAHAHAHAHAH!